Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man brutally sucker punches 16 year old girl and knocks her cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe everything the media tells me neither, does that mean that poor lady deserved to get knocked unconscious from behind?

Comment

• What a cvnt I'm not far from that area so it's been headline news here. I truly believe he's got mental issues, besides I'd still hang him

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        He didn't even take the purse, must have tried to get the digits and the broad told him to fuck off.
        Na man this bloke was paid to do it by
        His gang affiliated younger brother the broad left him for another
        Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          What a cvnt I'm not far from that area so it's been headline news here. I truly believe he's got mental issues, besides I'd still hang him
          Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          I get the feeling the guy is special needs and not all there.
          It is not too far from Mile End which has a big nut house mental home there. Plaistow is a few stops down the District Line from Mile End. Mile End has the highest suicide rate for people jumping under the underground trains and it is because there are so many nut houses in the area.
          The way the guy just turned after he hit her and the strange little jogging method he had makes me feel he is mentally ill

Comment

• Welcome to the new Europe. . . .

http://www.break.com/fights/guy-smac...ssing-him.html

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              There was big phase of this kind of thing where people set up to film this kind of abuse. It even has a name "HAPPY SLAPPING".

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                No but obviously you are. You just confirmed what i said. It wasnt random!
                Someone teach this Filipino some English please. The attack was random.

The girl did not do anything to him as far as ANYONE here knows. Even if there were race or religious issues etc... it was a RANDOM attack because the girl did not directly have anything to do with the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                  There was big phase of this kind of thing where people set up to film this kind of abuse. It even has a name "HAPPY SLAPPING".
                  I would have snatched those dudes up if I saw that. . .

Hopefully one time a girl had a weapon, or knew how to fight, had pepper spray, etc. and just ****ed some dude up who did it.

Or another guy finally took action and stomped a mudhole in somebody's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    I would have snatched those dudes up if I saw that. . .

Hopefully one time a girl had a weapon, or knew how to fight, had pepper spray, etc. and just ****ed some dude up who did it.

Or another guy finally took action and stomped a mudhole in somebody's ass.
                    FYI Here is footage where it goes wrong for the HAPPY SLAPPER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Des6Fv42osM
                    Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-22-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• 22 November 2012 Last updated at 09:49

Man held over punch attack on 16-year-old in Plaistow

The attacker walked away leaving the girl unconscious on the pavement
                      Continue reading the main story
                      Related Stories

Girl appeals over punch attack
                      A man has been arrested after an attack on a girl who was knocked unconscious by one punch in east London.

The 16-year-old was hit on the head near the Black Lion pub in Plaistow High Street, not far from her home, on 13 November.

Police said a suspect was captured on CCTV jogging away from the unconscious girl on the pavement after what appeared to be a "random" attack.

A 34-year-old man was held on Wednesday evening in connection with the assault.

He remains in police custody.

The victim suffered bruising to the head and cuts to her face.

Following the attack the student said: "It was really bad. I had a migraine, my chin was grazed and sore, my teeth were hurting because they were chipped and I couldn't talk."

Police believe the suspect had followed the victim from her home, but they did not know each other.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20441939

Comment

Working...
                      X