my muscles r growing. oooo noooo!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook
    ur genetic can lose weight so easy, just do alittle cardio like running

i mean losing weight is a piece of cake. but losing muscle is the hard thing

Comment

I think someone said this already, but you're gonna have to take a lot of the protien out of your diet and do a lot more cardio than boxing I mean crazy cardio. What's your body fat % now? What wait did you compete at in HS wrestling? I know how you feel believe me. I'm not all muscle or anything like that but I can starve myself for weeks and train like a beast and I'd still be walking around heavy. But it helps when you fight people inches taller than you hah.

Comment

Originally posted by ClydeErwinBarretto
        I think someone said this already, but you're gonna have to take a lot of the protien out of your diet and do a lot more cardio than boxing I mean crazy cardio. What's your body fat % now? What wait did you compete at in HS wrestling? I know how you feel believe me. I'm not all muscle or anything like that but I can starve myself for weeks and train like a beast and I'd still be walking around heavy. But it helps when you fight people inches taller than you hah.

body percentage never bothered seeing. and in wrestling i wrestling first year was 140lb where i was district champion but i did wrestle at 145 also and the next year was 152 to 172 weight class but i normally stayed at 152 where i got second in district . i guess running alot more will benifit or will it?? cause when i run alot i gain more muscle in my legs which that i dont mind.

Comment

Man, you have amazin genetics, I'm 6 foot and only 150Lbs, I can't gain any muscle, I'm trainin like a madman now and can't see much improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay-
            Man, you have amazin genetics, I'm 6 foot and only 150Lbs, I can't gain any muscle, I'm trainin like a madman now and can't see much improvement.

my training is playin halo2 online and eatin all my parents food. whenever i work i spend all my mone on fast food and gas. no joke. my bestfriend trains like crazy but he's still skinny he's jus cut.but i walk around doin **** and gain muscle for no apparent reason.

Comment

Working...
            X