Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Madiana vs Jmm at 147 play out?? who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Garcia is really good for Maidana. I see his boxing skills improving, and he IS carrying his power up with him. He's evolving more into a well rounded puncher boxer.

His defence is also improving. Props to JMM, but he is getting older, and not quite as hungry, now that he finally got that hail mary on Pac. He's resting on that. I say MM beats JMM. Has the potential of a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
      lmfao marquez gets sparked. bad matchup for him.
      In case you hadnt notced...... Marquez aint too easy to spark out.

Comment

Trashquez by UD

Comment

On no planet does Maidana beat Marquez, none. I could see Marquez hurting him multiple times, dropping him to a decision win or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            On no planet does Maidana beat Marquez, none. I could see Marquez hurting him multiple times, dropping him to a decision win or late stoppage.

The Maidana hype is at an all time high right now, there was a thread a while back where a bunch of posters were saying Maidana would beat Cotto too

Comment

If an OLD @$$ Morales was able to hold his own and counter punch and jab his way to a razor thin decision loss. Marquez KOs Maidana late. Of course people will say Maidanas a different fighter under Garcia "but" Morales was shot, fat, & damaged good when he faught Morales. Marquez is sharper and probably has better 1 punch KO power then Maidana, Marquez is just slower. This is not to say Marquez wont get knocked down, I would even say Marquez may suffer multiple knockdowns but when he knocks down Maidana, Maidana aint getting up and if he does, its time to FINISH HIM (Mortal Kombat voice) Think about it, when was the last time Maidana Knocked someone out cold? Also Maidanas ripe for the counter right which we will all see Saturday, if you rewatch the Broner fight, Broner did his best work when he countered but Broner fought a dumb fight because well, he's not as good as he thought he was. Any skilled counter puncher that sits down on his punches has just as much of a chance of beating Maidana By KO/TKO as he does. Please dont discredit Marquez to make Floyds opponent look tougher then what he really is, Maidana will be a top 10 win for Floyd but Marquez is a top 5...

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
                The Maidana hype is at an all time high right now, there was a thread a while back where a bunch of posters were saying Maidana would beat Cotto too
                This forced me to root for Alexander when that fight got signed, can't wait when Mayweather disposes of him because I'm getting tired of the hype again.

Comment

Marquez probably but he might have slipped enough to be ko:ed. A little slower reactions and he might be hurt bad cause he will get hit eventually against maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    This forced me to root for Alexander when that fight got signed, can't wait when Mayweather disposes of him because I'm getting tired of the hype again.
                    ^I totally agree with this^ Maidana is a good fighter and will give anyone a run for their Money, no pun intended but he loses to the top 4 ww's Marquez, Pac, FMM, and Tim Bradley. Marquez wins by dramatic KO, Pac by TKO, FMM by UD schooling, & Timmy by 1punch KO (jk) Tim by UD.

Comment

marquez may get hurt, put on his arse a couple times, but maidana would take too many flush shots and get stopped in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X