Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Collazo wins , Khan is done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on how he loses. Regardless of how, he would be done at the "top level". And perhaps some might not believe he is a top level fighter but we can all agree that his name is always thrown around amongst them so.

If he loses after a competitive fight, which is what I think will happen, he will not be done at the decent level where the likes of Ortiz and Berto roam. I see him getting dropped like Ortiz at least once so I believe the comparisons are fair.

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
      What would happen if Collazo beats Khan ?
      Khan still has a career after back to back loses to Peterson and Garcia and the Garcia loss was devastating so he will still have a career if he loses to Collazo. But I think we can say a loss to Collazo will finish any chance of a Mayweather fight.
      In some ways getting rid of the Mayweather obsession will help his career. His team have not been fighting him to preserve his present record and guard against another loss to keep his Mayweather chances alive and that included taking a pass on a winnable Alexander fight and title. Losing to Collazo will change that foolhardy policy and I see him being much more active at a lower level with a fight with Manny being the big money fight.
      He can make good money fighting the likes of Alexander, Ortiz, Brook ,Porter, and a Garcia rematch would make money. He has avoided these types of fights because of his dream of fighting Mayweather.Once that dream is dead sense will set in and I see him being active.

Comment

then we'll get khan vs josesito lopez on friday night fights espn. lol

winner gets ortiz on friday night fox sports 1

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          He will still be more relevant and will be getting paid 6 perhaps 7 figures unlike Maidana who will be fed to Thurman after Floyd and be done with his career.

Sadly, for chino's fans Khan is actually what you call a superstar. Not a future great, but a superstar and to give you an idea he was on Sky Sports PPV without even winning a world title. He had around 10 k people in the arena in Sheffield, which isn't even his hometown for Diaz and about 16k for someone like Mcloskey.

He will also finish his career with more relevant wins than Chino.

So, kiss the ring of the king.

Why do Khantards constantly bring up Chino? Chino is on an upwards trajectory whilst Khan can't stop doing the stanky leg and touching the canvas in all his fights

Comment

I wouldn't say he was done if he lost.

I guess it depends on how he would go. As in, if he's brutally KOd then maybe. If close decision ala Peterson, then no.

But he'd be out of Mayweather fights for sure.

Comment

Even if he gets KO'd by Collazo, he'll still deserve a Mayweather fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post

Why do Khantards constantly bring up Chino? Chino is on an upwards trajectory whilst Khan can't stop doing the stanky leg and touching the canvas in all his fights
                The TS was a Chino fan.

Broner is fighting Molina apparently on May 3rd. Please tell us who is next since he is going through Khan's resume to prove his worth? Gomez, Limond or Gary St Clair?

Comment

He could still fight Kell Brook for $$$. Brook will likely lose to Porter and if Khan loses to Collazo it would still generate a lot of $$ in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                  X