No announcement yet.

I'm done with Pokemon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with Pokemon

I heard Pokemon X and Y are great games. But...

You have to beat the Elite 4 to unlock a place called the "Friend Safari" where you can catch Growlithe. Sorry, but if I can't catch Growlithe during the storyline, then it's not worth it. I wanted to go on the adventure with my Growlithe. I don't want to beat the game to then play with my favorite pokemon. They should leave all 151 OG pokemon for those older players who buy the games to play with their old favorites with new graphics and new storyline.

I was just about to go outside to my local game store to buy the game, but did a quick check on where you can catch Growlithe and basically you have to go through some hassle with other friends to get him.

F.U. Gamefreak, second generation in a row that you leave out Growlithe as uncatchable until the end.

"GTA got played out when I was 14" :::still plays Pokemon:::

Comment

Natas you are equal to a fly in the summer. And being a f-cking P@ctard of course you're going to fabricate sh-t that other people said.

What I said:
      I'm just not interested in the series anymore but it was fun back when I was 14-16 years old.
      The flies fabrication:
      GTA got played out when I was 14
      BTW Pokemon demographics averages from 18-27. The average age for Pokemon players in Japan is 20 years old.

Comment

Pokemon demographics are virgin males.

The average Japanese male has bought used girl panties from a vending machine so what's your point?

Comment

It is obvious to me that you and I will never have a normal conversation about games. You have thrown two shots at me in the past couple of days in the arcade forum, and this would have been okay if we were cool or if there was some mutual respect between us, but there isn't, and we are not cool.

I don't need to read your troll posts against me in the arcade forum, that is two in a row. No need for a third one, you're going on ignore.

Comment

The f-cking fly continues, now on my profile.

biggest p#ssy on nsb ignore over Pokemon LMAO!
            Other post harassing me in the arcade forum:

Hey Kev, are there any other games you haven't played that you can give us your opinion on?That'd be great, man!
            Hey Natas, you are now in the company of thuggery and brick wall. I don't ignore good posters

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

The average Japanese male has bought used girl panties from a vending machine so what's your point?
              lol that is true stained ones cost more for some reason or so I was told

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I heard Pokemon X and Y are great games. But...

You have to beat the Elite 4 to unlock a place called the "Friend Safari" where you can catch Growlithe. Sorry, but if I can't catch Growlithe during the storyline, then it's not worth it. I wanted to go on the adventure with my Growlithe. I don't want to beat the game to then play with my favorite pokemon. They should leave all 151 OG pokemon for those older players who buy the games to play with their old favorites with new graphics and new storyline.

I was just about to go outside to my local game store to buy the game, but did a quick check on where you can catch Growlithe and basically you have to go through some hassle with other friends to get him.

F.U. Gamefreak, second generation in a row that you leave out Growlithe as uncatchable until the end.
                Growlithe was my favorite pokemon too

Comment

Pokemon

Comment

Fk you guys I carry my GB advance and pokemon gold cartridge everywhere I go. Still have my mew on it too. circa 2006 playthrough

Comment

Working...
                    X