Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Owns A Boston Terrier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 1 right now, his names Tigah and he's awesome. Kinda stupid though.

Comment

Mini schnauzer >>>

Imo as far as small dogs go

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i really do like todd.

names are a secondary concern at this stage. dog ownership is a huge responsibility, especially if you are getting a puppy. expect to be woken up by little puppy crying, cleaning up dog sh#t, and dealing with something similar to a baby for the first few weeks. that said, puppies are a ton of fun. nothing is like the bond you form with a dog that you've owned from the time it was a puppy.

all terriers were bred to blast on rats and sh#t. this guy will be little, but he'll have a good amount of energy, and be relatively bold compared to a "toy / companion" breed of dog.

just make sure he spends a lot of time around other dogs and people when he's young. take him to a dog park early and often, and if you have the means you're better off taking him to some sort of puppy school. the formal training is nice, but the opportunity for your dog to be around other puppies is key. they'll also answer any questions that you've got.
        really great points.

i'm thinking about Todd or Chuck

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I have 1 right now, his names Tigah and he's awesome. Kinda stupid though.
        why is it stupid? how is it behaving?

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Mini schnauzer >>>

Imo as far as small dogs go
        cute mother****er!

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
          really great points.

i'm thinking about Todd or Chuck

why is it stupid? how is it behaving?

cute mother****er!
          Well, when he does stuff he know's he's not supposed to, he gets real low to the ground and starts crawling around. Then I go find what he was chewing on, or where he was relieving himself or whatever else he knows not to do. I shouldn't have called it stupid. More like driven.

Comment

My family have a bunch of terriers and they are generally clearly dumber than labs/Collies/Rotts etc.

I love them to death though but they are as stubborn as they come.
            Owning a terrier is "a lot of dog in a small package".

Also consider adopting a rescue dog. Always nice to save someone.
            If you go the puppy route please research the breeders. The canines often live in horrible conditions and the ***** is just getting sucked dry (no pun yo) by greedy humans having to get pregnant immediately after birth again and for several cycles.

Comment

Working...
            X