No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    What the hell is this, Dunn? You have just illustrated my point perfectly. I am a diehard fan of no fighter....the closest I would get to that is probably my support for Kell Brook(simply because I have met him and chatted to the guy a few times and he's a top lad...i digress) and my massive respect for Carl Froch. My comments post fight have been fairly consistent in either my praise for JMM or my blatant piss taking out of the flowmo's running around like a queer version of Mick Jagger on stage approriating JMM's win and awarding it to Floyd by proxy.

You are towards the smarter end of the Floyd bumsniff club, so I'm disappointed that you failed to recognise this. How many times? I will do it again...it might sink in this time...

Floyd is a great fighter(when he fights)
    Floyd is a twat outside the ring
    His fans are complete ****s, worst fans on this or any other forum, even make klittards or pacfarters look knowledgeable.
    I take the piss out of them because they make me laugh my ass off.

Right, did that go in this time?
    the problem with this is Manny fans like yourself started with the ridiculous floyd threads to try and change the topic as you guys always do when the focus is on manny.

yeah I'm a floyd fan. i don't feel the need to hide it.

you can post this kind of stuff for the rest of your existence on NSB but you exposed yourself this weekend. what kind of real boxing fan connects this loss to floyd in any way, shape or form as you did?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      the problem with this is Manny fans like yourself started with the ridiculous floyd threads to try and change the topic as you guys always do when the focus is on manny.

yeah I'm a floyd fan. i don't feel the need to hide it.

you can post this kind of stuff for the rest of your existence on NSB but you exposed yourself this weekend. what kind of real boxing fan connects this loss to floyd in any way, shape or form as you did?
      Too much paranoia in your post. It obviously didnt sink in, either that or its easier to label me a Manny fan(which I am most definitely not) just because I think Floyd is a bell end. How did I 'expose' myself exactly? by picking JMM to win? by congratulating him on a great performance? by ripping the piss out of the tsunami of Floyd fans that tried to award the fight to Floyd?.....and while we are on the subject, wtf was that all about???

The only thing that got exposed was the depth and depravity of your own bumsniffery, your conduct post fight(and even in this thread where you rushed in to defend a fellow flowmo...lol) say nothing else.

Comment

And the FLoyd-Manny saga has come full circle now hasn't it? First it was:

Let the commsion do their job.
        Floyd doesn't run the sport.
        The commision does a good enough job.
        Etc. Etc.

To say any other fanbase is worse than pacfarts is just dumb. All of the sudden their idol gets destroyed and petitions and all of this other garbage come out, lol. I for one love it. Lucky punch hahahahahaha!!!!!"peeleft:

Comment

Dude youre not going to find any PEDs in his blood especially now. Angel Heredia co wrote the book on passing detection. He is undefeated in not getting detected. Dude is a genius in that respect.

Comment

Check hooks on a PED crusade....The world has gone mad.

Comment

I have a petition for Pacquiao's fanatics.

I, Pacquiao fanatic agree to never let ethnicity blind me of hate towards other fighters. I, Pacquiao promise to leave the sport of boxing forever along with Manny, and that if I ever come back to the sport of boxing, I have to notify Frank Ducketts, or any neutral Floyd, Marquez, or Broner fan upon arrival for judgement.

Sincerely yours,

Pacquiao Fanatic

Comment

Well its fair if both take random testing, right? You pacfans are jumping all over Marquez when he takes it, but he just wanted a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I have a petition for Pacquiao's fanatics.

I, Pacquiao fanatic agree to never let ethnicity blind me of hate towards other fighters. I, Pacquiao promise to leave the sport of boxing forever along with Manny, and that if I ever come back to the sport of boxing, I have to notify Frank Ducketts, or any neutral Floyd, Marquez, or Broner fan upon arrival for judgement.

Sincerely yours,

Pacquiao Fanatic
                  These dont exist.

Comment

JMM did take an immediate drug test for peds following the fight. Now lets just let the commission do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      JMM did take an immediate drug test for peds following the fight. Now lets just let the commission do their jobs.
                      Golden.

Comment

Working...
                      X