No announcement yet.

Get JMM tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    yah marquez landed shots like that in their first and second fight...and cotto i remember landed some flush shots on pac too, but he ate those up pretty well.
    Are we forgetting Pacquiao was hurt by JMM weaker hand in the second fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Are we forgetting Pacquiao was hurt by JMM weaker hand in the second fight?
      what weaker hand? he landed both hands flush while pac was moving back. and cotto landed a flush uppercut and left hook when he fought pac. i don't know if pac's punch resistance was gone in that fight or what but seeing pac get knocked down and knocked out as easily as he did was just pure shocking to say the least.

Comment

PAC only wanted commission testing and he got just that, beaten at his own game.
        JMM is innocent until proven guilty and if use the commissions current set up with PED experts around you then more fool you

Comment

I did the eye test, he looks fine to to me.

Comment

So this is the way we're going now is it? Every time someone gets KO'ed we shout for testing and act as if it's impossible for one professional boxer to KO another. This is boxing, fighters get KO'ed.

Comment

let the commission do there job,ped experts only when it suits there argument.

Comment

Erik Morales tweeted "The Mexican Pharmacy was better" after the fight last night, then deleted it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Erik Morales tweeted "The Mexican Pharmacy was better" after the fight last night, then deleted it
                  He should know, he is a cheat himself

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    So this is the way we're going now is it? Every time someone gets KO'ed we shout for testing and act as if it's impossible for one professional boxer to KO another. This is boxing, fighters get KO'ed.
                    You can thank Floyd for that.

Comment

The testing they use don't mean nothing. Too many loopholes and is easy to cheat. Not to say Marquez cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X