No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson says he's already at 178 pounds for Andre Ward fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    making it up on the fly? ive been saying this since the fight was made!

im not gonna go looking for a source, i dont have to. i never made **** up around here and i never will, it is what it is. i can understand how someone like you might be suspicius though as you make **** up constantly yourself.

ive heard it from an interview, several acctually. from scully and also dawson himself. im not gonna go look it up but ill give you this.

i watched this just a little while ago, he didnt comment on his weight on fight night but said 168 is his natural weight. personally i dont think thats true, i think its somewhere between 168 and 175, but it tells you he doesnt struggle to make 175 nor does he mind fighting at 168.

one thing i agree on 100% though is wards previous opponents lack of boxing skills. i mean some of em are good but he fought some bums too. that danish guy for example.. what a bum. dawson is right, that danish chump aint got no boxing skills whatsoever.
    You make up stuff that fits your agenda. You have no source whatsoever for your 180 claim.

You rank Ward high as a p4p'er, yet you say that he has only beaten bums.

You are a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      You make up stuff that fits your agenda. You have no source whatsoever for your 180 claim.

You rank Ward high as a p4p'er, yet you say that he has only beaten bums.

You are a tool.
      i NEVER made things up to fit any agenda. maybe sometimes i can get biased about a fighter i like. that happens to all of us, myself far less than most. but i never made anything up.

thats not even true about the bums. i said he fought some good fighters and SOME bums, kessler being the bum. i dont really mean that though, i was messing around. thought it was obvious enough you could figure it out for yourself, i guess i overestimated you.

i heard both scully and dawson say he walks around at about 180, i dont care if you dont belive me. its true though.

i could go get it but i thought id share this video of you singing the official mikkel kessler fan club anthem instead. batt is the one in the back with the beer and kessler himself even makes an appearnce showing some of his training techniques.

Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-04-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Dawson called him out nevertheless so it is not true when you say that he was always ready to go down.
        Kessler isn't the only fighter at 168. And yes, Dawson has always expressed an interest in moving down. Now he's found an opponent worth it.

Comment

Dawson is a mans man. No excuses. Fans will find out if going back to 168 drains him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Kessler isn't the only fighter at 168. And yes, Dawson has always expressed an interest in moving down. Now he's found an opponent worth it.
            What do you mean by worth it?

Comment

Does anybody know/guesstimate what Ward weighs come fight time?

Comment

This fight is gonna be real interesting, especially with this weight issue that Dawson is probably gonna run into. Will not be surprised if he comes in 1lb over-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  I thought this fight was at 170 or something.

Chad should have negotiated that and for Andre's belt still be up for grabs. Given that's happened before and he's going most of the way down.
                  I don't think you can fight for the title above the limit but I wouldn't put it past the crooked ass alphabet orgs.

Comment

Dawson beats him & might even stop him, i don't think the weight will be a problem.

Comment

LMAO at ButthurtNelson in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X