No announcement yet.

Corona is the #1 Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So corona sucks?

Well you can have any brew you like, as long as its a corona.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        This is true. The San Miguel from Spain used to be affiliated with the San Miguel in the Philippines, they both had the same origin. A couple of decades ago their ties were severed when the Spanish brewery was sold.

If you like drinking piss, then you're in for a treat with Corona beer. I absolutely hate that stuff. Worst quality ever.

When it comes to buying beer at the liquor store I usually just get Guinness.

Guinness > *

There's no arguing that fact.

The Irish pub that I go to in White Plains has the real deal. They import them by the barrel and have it on tap. The bottled/canned stuff is nowhere near the same quality.
        Bottle Guinness is horrific! The quality difference between on tap and bottles is ridiculous

Comment

Where im from,if a man invites into his house and offers you a corona...and you call it piss.......you get put in the oil drum and they lite you on fire.
          Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-29-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            So corona sucks?

Well you can have any brew you like, as long as its a corona.
            Goodman drinks tallboys of Keystone Ice, whilst eating a bucket of wings, a pitcher of bleu cheese dressing and ripping horrific farts.

Comment

I never really liked Corona... I'm more into the Slavic brews.. Staropramen, Velvet, Zlaty Basant (Golden Pheasant).. Gotta stay true to my native beers Carlsberg & Tuborg though.. Gotta get me a pint of Newcastle Ale next time I'm out, never had it..

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                I never really liked Corona... I'm more into the Slavic brews.. Staropramen, Velvet, Zlaty Basant (Golden Pheasant).. Gotta stay true to my native beers Carlsberg & Tuborg though.. Gotta get me a pint of Newcastle Ale next time I'm out, never had it..
                Newcastle brown is good i've had a few of them before .

Comment

I mostly drink Medalla, a PR brand.

Comment

I prefer Negro Modelos but on special occasion I like to get a couple of bottles of Chimay Ale. I've never had a beer that put me on the level of what Chimay does and the taste is amazing.

Comment

Dominicans make a really good beer called Presidente

Comment

Working...
                      X