Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trayvons gf is the important witness and could prove zimmerman is lying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Show me where I said that? I never said GZ was a racist, I said there's differences in racism and it doesn't have to be overt to be dangerous. I don't know if Zimmerman is a racist or isn't.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=541137&page=6

Post 51, you even referred to Trayvon as 14. You can read my response on the next page.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
      Zimmerman has been proven to be the founder of the KKK.
      Lol first latino in the history of the KKK, to be a member!!! He was a founder of the Orlando branch. . .

Hahahah kinda like that episode of Chappelle's show with the blind black dude who is part of the KKK. . .

Comment

Shawn Tyson is another 17 year old black child from Florida. Why don't you Google him.

Comment

Shawn Tyson is another 17 year old black child from Florida. Why don't you Google him.
          B. b. b. b. but he was only 17 ......

Tyson told them he saw two "crackers" — his phrase for white people.

"Since you ain't got no money, then I have something for your ass," Tyson recounted to a witness, then added that he shot the men several times.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...killing-brits/

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
            trolls, cant have a party without trolls now can we?? It was confirmed by neighbors that the 2 had a discussion, also confirmed by the bias gf, so zimmermans story is a bunch of lies to save his ass, because zimmermans story describes an instant physical confrontation by martin, there was no discussion which is bull**** cause there was.
            So you where there.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              LOL, since everyone is speculating I might as well do the same. The kid felt he was being followed he didn't know by who so he moved a little faster until GZ lost sight of him. Then GZ got out of the car and the kid saw it was some small ramdom dude. He told his girllfriend I'm going to kick some mexican cracker ass, she said don't hang up I want to listen and then TM proceeded to attack GZ.
              yes!

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                B. b. b. b. but he was only 17 ......

"Since you ain't got no money, then I have something for your ass," Tyson recounted to a witness, then added that he shot the men several times.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...killing-brits/
                Obama: "If I had a son he would look like Shawn Tyson"

Comment

Obama: "If I had a son he would look like Shawn Tyson"
                  LOL, you beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    So you where there.
                    He hasn't even looked at all the details. Probably just read some black kid got killed for his skittles and starts posting about 'facts'.

Comment

Hahahahahahah the last page of posts got me laughing my ass off. . . . BMM's "speculation" of what happened. . . LOL. . ..

And Objection's comment about "Obama's son" . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X