Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, this is really good stuff. American media vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Part 2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, this is really good stuff. American media vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Part 2.

But Pacquaio agreed to the testing and Floyd said that Pacquaio is next, so what's the big prob bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      But Pacquaio agreed to the testing and Floyd said that Pacquaio is next, so what's the big prob bro?
      7th July 2011

Arum "We will do random drug testing up to the day of the fight, but will use WADA, we don't trust USADA" - http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-we-u...acquiao--41407

July 11th 2011

USADA "WADA does not have the correct infrastructure to conduct testing" - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10292.html

13th July 2011

WADA "WADA is not a testing agency; the body we would use is USADA" - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

Up to 30th July 2011

No response from Arum and Top Rank. Just crickets....

Comment

this is much deeper than boxing. its how the world works regarding everything

but yes, in the particular case of floyd and manny the media ****s on floyd because he is a undefeated black american and they are a bunch of racists. they wont be satisfied until he loses and the think pac is the one to beat him, so they support pac.

when mayweather beats pac what will they do? probably attempt to assasinate mayweather or something

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... ........................

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
            this is much deeper than boxing. its how the world works regarding everything

but yes, in the particular case of floyd and manny the media ****s on floyd because he is a undefeated black american and they are a bunch of racists. they wont be satisfied until he loses and the think pac is the one to beat him, so they support pac.

when mayweather beats pac what will they do? probably attempt to assasinate mayweather or something
            nope......

i don't see the media, specially the american media doing anything against floyd just so he is an undefeated black american....i don't believe color has anything to do with it...

say, why would american media sort of disown floyd, an american and support pac? this is not about race or color....

i am inclined to think floyd alienated media with his out of the ring antiques and his continuous ducking of fighters he was expected to have fought...

it is more likely the shame floyd brought about himself that irks media

Comment

DaYM Hom3BEY I juzt whacked da snake givvur tree times saince eye wach dis vido, bigupplaya

Comment

i speak from the heart

consider who is pacquiao's promoter?

who owns the american media?

95% of american media outlets are owned by?

floyd screwed arum over by leaving him, this is a personal vendetta

its like 9/11

ask yourself- who bought the twin towers on a 99 year lease- WITH A SPECIFIC PAYOUT IF A TERRORIST ACTION HAPPENED

who had the most to gain from 9-11? it wasn't america, it wasn't any muslim state

who had the funds and the technical skill to "do a 9-11"?

which country is the ONLY country to have attack the USA in the last 50 years without any type of retribution?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ssliberty.html

the truth is ALWAYS COVERED UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Yeah, because Floyd has proven he is a classy guy...I don't see how anybody could ever think bad of him? What a nut-hugger!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    nope......

i don't see the media, specially the american media doing anything against floyd just so he is an undefeated black american....i don't believe color has anything to do with it...

say, why would american media sort of disown floyd, an american and support pac? this is not about race or color....

i am inclined to think floyd alienated media with his out of the ring antiques and his continuous ducking of fighters he was expected to have fought...

it is more likely the shame floyd brought about himself that irks media
                    If you dont think status or race has anything to do with it then you dont know the american media that well..

Ask tiger woods, plaxico burress, terrell pryor, even Lebron gets flack year round just for being good..

But then you have guys like roethlisberger who dont even lose a single endorsement.
                    And im just naming athletes, fact of the matter is the media does act more harsh towards minorities when they do something wrong and floyd did nothing even remotely as bad as these men. Do you think of Floyd fell into alcoholism like Kelly Pavlik did espn would do a story on him and be pulling for him comeback?

And as far as the ducking, everyone espn said he ducked he ended up fighting.
                    And anyone who says Floyd ducked cotto or and top rank fighter is just assuming this and needs to go back and look at the contracts offered to floyd. Why would he sign a deal to go back with arum after he had already gained so much by leaving him?

Comment

Working...
                    X