No announcement yet.

..The BEST Jab In The Sport Today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..The BEST Jab In The Sport Today...

By best, I mean most powerful, most punishing, most effective, most effortless and most fight changing.

And.. a-go.

no one realy

Comment

Has to be Wladimir Klitschko.. everything he does comes off of the jab.

Comment

Amir Khan. Hes got a very quick jab. He can throw 4 of them in a second and he is very accurate with it. And after he throws it his hand goes directly back up for defense.
        Last edited by wXh..; 12-11-2009, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah true Khan does have a fast, accurate jab. It was a sweet combo with the jab straight right for the first knockdown against Salita. It may well be a bit premature but it very much reminded me Manny Pacquiao the way he started that fight, circling the left hand and then a quick, accurate, lethal lunge to stun the opponent. I might not be Amir's biggest fan and certainly don't like the way his career has progressed so far (avoiding British title fights etc) but he's definitely learnt a lot from Roach already.

Comment

Originally posted by roe View Post
            Yeah true Khan does have a fast, accurate jab. It was a sweet combo with the jab straight right for the first knockdown against Salita. It may well be a bit premature but it very much reminded me Manny Pacquiao the way he started that fight, circling the left hand and then a quick, accurate, lethal lunge to stun the opponent. I might not be Amir's biggest fan and certainly don't like the way his career has progressed so far (avoiding British title fights etc) but he's definitely learnt a lot from Roach already.
            it wasnt a jab he threw against Salita. He threw a wide left hook straight right.

Comment

Vitali/Wlad, Sturm,Dawson,Khan...

Comment

I think Wladdy takes this.

Comment

Wlad's jab is #1 because he uses it best, Floyd's is up there but he dosen't use it as much as he should. Felix Sturm, the Marquez bros, and Tim Bradley get honorable mentions.

Comment

Maybe not the best but I like Ward's jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X