• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hold called on Boldin when Gore ran for the TD was bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      the hold called on Boldin when Gore ran for the TD was bull****
      Was that penalty number 38 by the 49ers I lost track at that point? It was great to see the niners really dig in there after shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over and over and over again. Kaepernick kept his cool and was like, You know what? It doesn't matter if I threw two picks and lost a fumble I'm going to go out there and gunsling it, and you know what? After that third pick he kept his cool, only a small personal foul pushing a defender out of frustration but Thats OK he didn't have his Beats headphones on to block out the CHOKE chants

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Was that penalty number 38 by the 49ers I lost track at that point? It was great to see the niners really dig in there after shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over and over and over again. Kaepernick kept his cool and was like, You know what? It doesn't matter if I threw two picks and lost a fumble I'm going to go out there and gunsling it, and you know what? After that third pick he kept his cool, only a small personal foul pushing a defender out of frustration but Thats OK he didn't have his Beats headphones on to block out the CHOKE chants
        I tried not to...but I couldn't help it that **** made me laugh

dickhead
        Last edited by -jose-; 09-15-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• War chicago bears

Comment

• I chuckled then remembered what happened earlier on Sun.

Comment

• Erry body coming out the woodwork AFTER THE FACT............

Comment

• No lie....this was me on Sunday night...true story

Comment

• Shocking win, me and my bro were watching it and had about enough after the first quarter. Figured the season was over already, and then kaepernick happened. Love that kid, go bears!

Comment

• My best friend, my wife, and my wife's entire family are from Chicago. Huge Bears fans.

So, naturally, I took to social media to talk mass shit to all of them yesterday before the game. I mean I really let 'em have it.

I'm taking my lumps today, though, that's for sure

Comment

• Kaeperdump has to have great fourth qtrs cause he sucks for the first three....

Comment

Working...
                      X