No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Mayweather's Defense Will Be The Key To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Mayweather's Defense Will Be The Key To Win

Former two division world champion Zab Judah is confident that Floyd Mayweather's defensive skills will be the key to defeating WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-2, 30KOs) later tonight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Judah dropped a twelve round decision to Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) in 2006.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, Zab. As is usually the case.

Comment

The man has a pocket full of keys. Floyd unlocks with speed, style, footwork, right hands, shoulder rolls... Zab, what key is Floyd missing?

Comment

I was at the mgm and everyone is supporting canelo,mayweather has no fans ,canelo is already a bigger star than myweather,this fight is doing big numbers because of canelo

Comment

Las Vegas is Mayweather's home and he can't even generate a decent fan base? Pathetic. Canelo is carrying the show. The Guerrero fight sold 700,00 PPVs; this fight will sell 2 million.

Comment

some alts in here

Comment

Originally posted by chill4500 View Post
              Las Vegas is Mayweather's home and he can't even generate a decent fan base? Pathetic. Canelo is carrying the show. The Guerrero fight sold 700,00 PPVs; this fight will sell 2 million.
              i agree but i thing that so many people want to see Floyd lose an this guy has the hype behind him...

Comment

How do you make 45 million with no fan base??...., C'mon Man!!

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
                  i agree but i thing that so many people want to see Floyd lose an this guy has the hype behind him...
                  I agree. I wonder how many people will throw away their Canelo shirts after today? Sometimes hate makes "fans" out of people. I know "canelo fans" who dont even know who Austin Trout is. In prize fighting it doesn't matter how many people "like" you. It's how many people you can get to pay to watch you. People PAY to see him lose. The same people saying "*****" this and Gayweather that are putting their hard earned money in HIS pocket!

Comment

It's interesting how so many of his victims have much respect for Floyd and what he brings to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X