Gay Marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This^^^^^^^

Unfortunately being "Christian" has just become a label to most who call themselves that and live in complete opposition to Christ's teachings.
    define a Christian then you black mother phucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      define a Christian then you black mother phucker.
      Definitely not you, you old stinky pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        I did state Christian marriage in my original post. I'm not proposing that gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married and have the same legal rights as their straight counterparts, merely questioning why they'd want to join a group that has traditionally denounced them?

I don't know how you can claim to be Christian and believe in its teachings, yet ignore its fragrant antipathy towards ****sexuality? If you can bend the laws of Christianity to suit your own sexuality, then surely your faith in that religion it negligible at best. That doesn't mean that you can't believe in a God, but I believe it does prevent you from being a real Christian.

The label 'gay Christian' just doesn't fit when you take into account the Churches history and stance in regards to ****sexuality.
        So if you're a gay muslim or jew, its ok to get married?

How about christianity's stance on murderers and adulterers? I thought the commandments are very clear on those areas, yet you can be a christian murderer?

Comment

This^^^^^^^

Unfortunately being "Christian" has just become a label to most who call themselves that and live in complete opposition to Christ's teachings.
          Who gives a fuk what people believe or call themselves. In this country, under our Constitution you have rights under the law. We cannot deny gays anything we can do because it's UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

It's that simple. People want to be Christians, Buddhists, Muslims or whatever, I don't care and it doesn't matter.

We need to grow the fuk up, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            So if you're a gay muslim or jew, its ok to get married?

How about christianity's stance on murderers and adulterers? I thought the commandments are very clear on those areas, yet you can be a christian murderer?

Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
              I say, do away with hypocrisy. If people want to believe in a Christian God, let them. But I'm sure going to call somebody out if they claim to be religious yet fail to adhere to the teachings of their chosen faith.
              Nobody adheres to the bible 100% making them all hypocrites, therefore nobody should be called christians or be allowed to be married under the banner of christianity?

Comment

Definitely not you, you old stinky pedophile
                I am NOT stinky.

Comment

Please explain.
                  You can still be married and are a christian if you murder someone.

If you're gay, you're going str8 to hell and cannot be married (as a christian) or a christian apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Who gives a fuk what people believe or call themselves. In this country, under our Constitution you have rights under the law. We cannot deny gays anything we can do because it's UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

It's that simple. People want to be Christians, Buddhists, Muslims or whatever, I don't care and it doesn't matter.

We need to grow the fuk up, seriously.
                    If you don't care then ok, I couldn't care less about what you care about. Boom!! Stalemate. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      I am NOT stinky.
                      Jose has told me otherwise. I'm gonna take the word of a Puerto Rican over your black behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X