No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maloney: Thompson is The Right Fight For David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maloney: Thompson is The Right Fight For David Price

As previously reported, David Price will face former world title challenger Tony Thompson in his next heavyweight bout. Price has had a fine 2012, stopping all four opponents, which included brutal knockouts of seasoned duo Audley Harrison and Matt Skelton in his last two bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

Go away Maloney.

Comment

I'd have had more respect for Price had he taken this fight in the USA. If he wants more experiance & exposure then he's gonna have to start using his passport once in a while.

Comment

It isn't a terrible fight and Thompson is a big dude who has about the same reach as Price. Not to mention he has only lost to a single man in a over decade, and that single man is a pretty damn good fighter, now the guy that beat him is clearly several levels above Thompson and Thompson appear to be ripe for the taking but he should provide some sort of test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          I'd have had more respect for Price had he taken this fight in the USA. If he wants more experiance & exposure then he's gonna have to start using his passport once in a while.
          Hilarious. He's only fought 15 times and you're already slating him hahaha. What a moron, he's still learning his trade.

And as for respecting him more for fighting in the states??? Is that because the heavyweight division in America is so strong??? It's not 1988 anymore fool.

Start using his passport? He's still a domestic fighter you gimp.

Comment

No one can really say anything bad about Price's progression and Thompson is a credible, dangerous opponent. I hope to see him mixing it up with the other contenders at the end of the year, the Arreola-Stiverne winner would be a good fight - even the loser would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              No one can really say anything bad about Price's progression and Thompson is a credible, dangerous opponent. I hope to see him mixing it up with the other contenders at the end of the year, the Arreola-Stiverne winner would be a good fight - even the loser would be too.
              Totally agree.

I'm still laughing at the guy who said he need to start using his passport haha

Maybe that chump thinks him and Skelton shouldve met in the Bahamas to fight???

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                Totally agree.

I'm still laughing at the guy who said he need to start using his passport haha

Maybe that chump thinks him and Skelton shouldve met in the Bahamas to fight???

He should fight Danny Williams in Germany!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  He should fight Danny Williams in Germany!
                  Would make perfect sense!

I reckon a Price Chisora clash in Slovakia ticks a lot of boxes.

Comment

David Price is padding his record fighting OAPs who were never any good.

Comment

Working...
                    X