No announcement yet.

Was Rios on PEDS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    OP your rep is in red means no one respect your boxing opinion cause YDKSAB.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Last edited by Wargerie; 01-25-2015, 06:17 PM.

Comment

did he refuse drug testing?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        did he refuse drug testing?
        He worked with memo, conte, and ariza for this fight and vehemently refused VADA, USADA, WADA, AND WNBA testing.

its fair to say he was juicing for this fight

Comment

Probably he already cheated once. So funny that garcia said rios didn't train hard enough for pac. Gimme a break

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            He worked with memo, conte, and ariza for this fight and vehemently refused VADA, USADA, WADA, AND WNBA testing.

its fair to say he was juicing for this fight
            you conveniently forgot he did American Dental Association Test, Olympic Style

Comment

Rios looked great early on against Alvarado in the second fight too. And that was a much better Alvarado.

He had a dead man in front of him last night and he beat the hell out of him. Mike had no snap in his shots and no timing whatsoever. It was little more than a heavy bag session for Rios.

Whether or not Rios is improved, or juiced, or whatever, last night isn't going to tell you one way or the other.

Comment

No...He was just motivated.

-Legacy fight. This was the 3rd fight in the trilogy.
                -Career at stake. Lose, and you just don't know how much $$$ he'd get in his -next fight. It was do or die. Career at stake.
                -Thus, he was motivated. He has a wife and family so I'm sure he wants to provide for them.. and loves to box. So I'm guessing, he took this fight serious and trained hard.

Comment

I would be lying if that did not come to my mind while watching that fight especially seeing how he looked his last few fights before this one.

Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! Rios CAREER you could say was on the Line for this fight, he needed that performance BADLY!

To be fair though, Alvarado was just standing right in front of him and covering up.

Comment

Nah, he was just up against a very shot fighter that made him look like extremely good.

Comment

No but Floyd is. Failed several PED tests and had them cover it up

Comment

Working...
                      X