No announcement yet.

LMAO @ these ppl thinking Tyson wins against Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO @ these ppl thinking Tyson wins against Ali

Lol this is in response to the thread Prime tyson vs frazier. Its basically turned into an ali vs tyson thread and nearly everyone is hopping on the tyson band wagon.

Did you guys forget that ali was champ in the golden era lmao? did you forget he faced arguably the toughest competition in heavywieght boxing history?. You guys need to stop looking at tysons highlight reels and realize he faced VERY weak competition is why he is overrated. His best competition was lewis and he got manhandled and totally picked apart, ali did everything lewis did but faster. And for those who say "oh tyson was over the hill vs lewis". Stop with that excuse please, ali waspast his prime when he faced foreman too. And not to mention lewis was a prime tysons sparring partner in tysons early years and beat tyson up multiple times after adapting to his style.

Ali wouldn't use rope a dope, he'd dance away from him and frustrate him while landing jab after jab

Frazier and Foreman would have just about the same power as Tyson

I like both fighters but Ali beat the best in the world of his era
    Who's mikes biggest win?
    Ali. Tyson never fought the caliber of fighters Ali did. He was a good fighter but his "prime" was so short and during that time he never fought anyone great. Holmes was the best fighter he fought and Holmes was way over the hill at the time. Tyson couldn't even beat a Buster Douglas. I think George Foreman would have KO'd Tyson and Ali beat him when he wasn't in his prime.

Lol and for those about to talk about tysons "power" he wasnt even as hard of a hitter as shavers. ANd shavers rocked and hit a past prime older ali and coulnt manage to knock him out. Ali sould brush off tysons hits IF and i say IF tyson was able to land. dont forget alis chin and determination and will to win

Have some respect and do your homework please. this is shameful.

LMAO @ these ppl thinking Ali wins against Tyson

Comment

If they fight 10 times,either could beat either in their primes...both were well discipline and well trained and a freak of nature

Comment

Yea I could see Tyson getting frustrated. But you have to rememer this is nsb where power over everything

Comment

IMHO I think Tyson in his prime was unbeatable. It really depends on what time in their career they both fought each other in.

Comment

Ali was hurt,dropped and beaten by lesser foes...and Tyson was beaten up and ko'd by lesser fighters...both are ATG heavyweights(ALI being much higher) but both can beat the other on any given night

Comment

I lean towards Tyson. I don't fall for the mythological stuff surrounding '70s heavyweights. Just because boxing was in higher public esteem and and flamboyant personalities created famous rivalries, it doesn't mean the boxers had super powers in the ring.

For example look at the thread starter's "in depth analysis":

"Did you guys forget that ali was champ in the golden era lmao?"

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                IMHO I think Tyson in his prime was unbeatable. It really depends on what time in their career they both fought each other in.
                Only fighter in their primes that was unbeatable to me was Roy Jones Jr.

I think ALI beats Tyson worse than Lewis, and the Tyson that fought lewis was out of prime.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Tysons career is funny..in his prime he looked great but the heavyweight division was assh0le sorry then and it was the bum of the month club...then when he lost his discipline the division got pretty good..he won a couple titles but got his ass kicked...Tyson is a huge draw, a great talent but really a question mark

Comment

i dont think tyson would beat ali he's to small. leapai has the size to beat ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X