Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arturo Gatti vs Miguel Cotto (in their Prime)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arturo Gatti vs Miguel Cotto (in their Prime)

Gatti and Cotto would have been a hell of a fight but I could see cotto out boxing Gatti because he has more technical game than Gatti did and Gatti you can hit him with ak47 bullets he would still come forward. he was a fuking warrior! This would have been a great fight to watch.

I know Boxing

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
    Gatti and Cotto would have been a hell of a fight but I could see cotto out boxing Gatti because he has more technical game than Gatti did and Gatti you can hit him with ak47 bullets he would still come forward. he was a fuking warrior! This would have been a great fight to watch.

I know Boxing
    Cotto late stop

Comment

You thought Ward's left hook to the body was something? Cotto would have Gatti kneeling over like a servant to his king.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        You thought Ward's left hook to the body was something? Cotto would have Gatti kneeling over like a servant to his king.
        lol that was a good one

Comment

Cotto in a brutal fight though. Gatti didn't fold until getting badly beaten so he would have given Cotto a war.

Comment

Cotto, comfortably.

Comment

Cotto by late stoppage in my opinion. Gatti would have given him a fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Cotto, comfortably.
                I disagree. Gatti's boxing and heart would have definitely made it a tough fight for Cotto.

Comment

You kidding? Cotto destroys him.

Comment

gatti at 140 was terrible. he got a belt the old fashioned andre berto way. beat some random bum, defended it against tiny midget dorin, then beat old man leija before floyd cherry picked his carcass. gatti didn't even go balls to the wall after the first ward fight, he was more of a boxer type. he even tried to outbox floyd which was hilarious. he just stood there for 6 rounds taking punishment until his corner pulled him out because floyd has no power and couldn't hurt him. cotto would destroy him

Comment

Working...
                    X