Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What does it matter who walked to who?

Garcia was doing interviews dummy
    Garcia was free before the interview started dummy

It matters because Robert went into Freddie's booked time, so in a civilised world, it's polite and etiquette to go to the other person and explain it to them. I know you're a dumb fool and stubborn from ignorance 99% of the time Dirk, but if you continue I'll send you to ignore camp like the ho you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      well it's all over so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
      Yeah it is. I just thought I bring it out there since Roach is getting the blame for starting it, but I see another side too. Everyone has some blame really apart from Rios who was cool.

Frank Ducketts, Rick Reeno is bawllin' mofo has nice cars, a 60 inch TV and 3 computer monitors and a huge fish tank.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
        Garcia was free before the interview started dummy

It matters because Robert went into Freddie's booked time, so in a civilised world, it's polite and etiquette to go to the other person and explain it to them. I know you're a dumb fool and stubborn from ignorance 99% of the time Dirk, but if you continue I'll send you to ignore camp like the ho you are.
        Someone defending Freddie Roach talking about being polite and having etiquette?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          The first thing he said was "We have another 30 minutes" then when Roach said "No you don't" Garcia tried to explain to him why they have an extra 30 minutes but he wasn't having any of it.
          Well at least your saying what was actually said instead of paraphrasing. But your still shaping the content to suit your belief. Fact is, Garcia didn't explain the espn thing he just said we had interviews with espn and we aint going anywhere.

Everything Garcia said hinged on we aint going anywhere which is dickish.

Comment

Yeah it is. I just thought I bring it out there since Roach is getting the blame for starting it, but I see another side too. Everyone has some blame really apart from Rios who was cool.

Frank Ducketts, Rick Reeno is bawllin' mofo has nice cars, a 60 inch TV and 3 computer monitors and a huge fish tank.
            I don't care, everyone was in the wrong.

Comment

LOL. Naw, Top Rank should have let Roach know. It's not Garcia's job to do that. LOL at blaming this on Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                He quite clearly did not ignore him.

Why are people denying what is ON TAPE
                Agendas.

Comment

He saw Roach across the room and that was before an interview started... Ellie was calling the female reporter Jackson and she was like Michael Jackson and talking to Ellie before the interview started.

Robert has legs, he could have walked to Roach and explained the situation... it was 5 mins past as they said...

So yes he did ignore Roach. Roach had to come over to him...
                  It's not Garcia's problem to tell Roach they have more time.

It could have been easily resolved if Roach didn't act like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    LOL. Naw, Top Rank should have let Roach know. It's not Garcia's job to do that. LOL at blaming this on Garcia.
                    Actually I agree on that. I didn't think about it that far ahead but good point

Comment

the fact that top rank approved and granted team rios an extra 30min and robert chooses to not mention about this is asking for it. the way roach acted was unacceptable but like i said if robert would have just told roach from the get go that top rank approved them an extra 30 then it prolly wouldnt have gotten that far.

Comment

Working...
                      X