No announcement yet.

I told everyone here Broner is a fraud and today confirms it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told everyone here Broner is a fraud and today confirms it

He struggled against a feather fisted Paulie who in my eyes won by a point.. today showed that he is nothing but a creation by Al Haymon and co because they think he'll earn them a bunch of money LMFAO. He looked great at 130/135 fighting Hobbits because he was freaking huge for that class and never belonged there, he lost in many people's eyes to Ponce DeLeon, had a really close call with Fernando Quintero, and got outworked by Paulie Malignaggi.

When he stepped up to his natural weight class we saw that the hypejob that the media are trying to push onto us has overrated power, overrated speed and slow stationary movement.

Broner had Paulie on the ropes many times during the fight and looked slow as hell, he didn't even hurt Paulie. O-VER-RATED.

Paulie is feather fisted, the weakest "champ" at WW and he str8 schooled Broner

Comment

Maniac is working overtime tonight I see lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Maniac is working overtime tonight I see lol
        u mad he right doe.

Comment

Not a Broner fan anymore and will not be paying attention to him or his antics any longer. It was quite classless to do what he did after the fight. I wish the boxing commission would fine him for that. With that said, Paulie fought very well in this fight and proved people wrong once again.

Comment

Broner is only 23. Cut him a little slack. I mean, I realize he comes off as a douche and loves to play the court jester, but he does have talent. His reflexes are pretty quick and he does have power.

Lets not act like Paulie has a weak chin. The man has never been ko'd for the 10 count. Plus Broner was coming up two weight classes.

Shane Mosley didn't exactly light the world on fire when he jumped two weight classes and fought tooth and nail with Wilfredo Rivera at Welterweight.

Broner has time to grow and hone his natural abilities. I think he just needs to tone down the ego some and work on his craft.

I also think he should take it slow at 147. Canelo is the same age but has brought along much slower than Broner.

I'd like to see Broner take on a guy like Vic Ortiz or Maidana in his next fight. I think he KO's either one of those guys. He can take on Robert Guerrero at some point in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              Broner is only 23.
              He young doe

Comment

Broner finally faced someone who was his size. This is probably how he actually looks, when he doesn't have a size advantage over his opponent.

Also, he's nowhere near Mayweather at all.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                  Broner is only 23. Cut him a little slack. I mean, I realize he comes off as a douche and loves to play the court jester, but he does have talent. His reflexes are pretty quick and he does have power.

Lets not act like Paulie has a weak chin. The man has never been ko'd for the 10 count. Plus Broner was coming up two weight classes.

Shane Mosley didn't exactly light the world on fire when he jumped two weight classes and fought tooth and nail with Wilfredo Rivera at Welterweight.

Broner has time to grow and hone his natural abilities. I think he just needs to tone down the ego some and work on his craft.

I also think he should take it slow at 147. Canelo is the same age but has brought along much slower than Broner.

I'd like to see Broner take on a guy like Vic Ortiz or Maidana in his next fight. I think he KO's either one of those guys. He can take on Robert Guerrero at some point in 2014.
                  How come? Between the two Canelo has fought the better comp by far, alot of them were former world champions. While Broner has just fought several smaller men who will never be champions.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    How come? Between the two Canelo has fought the better comp by far, alot of them were former world champions. While Broner has just fought several smaller men who will never be champions.
                    True. Canelo has fought better competition but he has over 50 pro fights (some are unofficial). Was Canelo fighting guys on the level of Malinaggi in his 27th pro fight? I think not.

I'm not saying Broner is the next big thing in boxing, but I do believe he's still developing.

Comment

Working...
                    X