No announcement yet.

Chad is not finished as world class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Where is the option for he never was world class? All of his significant wins have been against fighters on the senior tour.

Hopkins, Johnson, Tarver... 6 fights right there.

The fact that he had to rematch them all says a lot about his quality as a fighter.

He has always been a Zab Judah figure. All of the physical tools, but none of the mental faculties to use them.

Every time he has stepped up against a fighter in their prime, he has lost though.

Pascal, Ward, now Adonis. All of them he was made a fool to.
    To be fair he did come off the canvas to beat a prime adamek for a belt at 175....

Comment

Always thought Dawson was overrated tbh hes just another Jermaine Taylor now, im not sure about a lucky punch that's what Adonis does, he brutalized a finished fighter and timed the punch to perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        To be fair he did come off the canvas to beat a prime adamek for a belt at 175....
        Adamek is overrated too, decent enough record but not an amazing fighter and yes he did well in a weak division at cw, David Haye would have wiped the floor with Ademak
        Last edited by haverespect; 06-09-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

does anyone care anymore? he's not Floyd Mayweather in terms of skill and he's boring to go with it.

Used to like him too

Comment

His time at the top is done and whilst I believe a huge factor in last night was down to him being wreckless/having an awful gameplan I have never thought he was 'elite'

To me he is a borderline world level fighter who is very vulnerable. I have no doubt hes a fighter who will look outstanding in the gym but he is a fighter who is unable to translate his talents, he may show flashes of it in the ring but hes very inconsistent.

Comment

Dawson is toast man....I wish him well but his mind is shattered right now.

Comment

He's closer to retirement than world class right now.

Comment

C'mon its over, the only thing missing are people crying dressed in black.

Comment

Working...
                  X