No announcement yet.

What happened to Antonio Tarver? Since he got Busted I havent heard anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    He had a hearing and they voted to uphold his suspension. When it happened, Tarver actually retweeted the news.
    kinda sad, but fuck it you cheat you get whats coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      kinda sad, but fuck it you cheat you get whats coming.
      It really is. I had finally warmed up to this motherfucker too after enjoying him as a commentator on Showtime. Outside of PEDerson, you got to be curious if these guys are telling the truth about not knowing anything; getting caught with a banned substance even though they knew they were getting the OSDT.

From now on fighters need to look at whatever they put in their bodies with care.

Comment

I remember Taver was saying he was moving to heavyweight and how he was going to beat the Klitschkes. Then he was held to a draw by the limited cruiserweight Lateef Kayode. I am glad it killed that idea. It would have been another heavyweight mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          It really is. I had finally warmed up to this motherfucker too after enjoying him as a commentator on Showtime. Outside of PEDerson, you got to be curious if these guys are telling the truth about not knowing anything; getting caught with a banned substance even though they knew they were getting the OSDT.

From now on fighters need to look at whatever they put in their bodies with care.
          yeah man it kinda sad, I was gonna write how I like tarver and put money down on him, **** I got paid the money NC did effect my earning but I truly liked dude. Now he lumped in with these cheats, now im questioning the danny green win lol.

Fucking cheaters.

I think they cheating but from the wrong source if you will. cause Its hard to believe he will cheat knowing osdt is comming and all that shit he says about his family. I think maybe he thought he can pass it on false promises what gonna happen to the person who sold it, is tarver gonna sell him out LOL . you know.

Comment

Roy Jones was caught too but HBO still hire him as a commentator. Possibly in less than a year Tarver should be back in the commentating game when things die down.

Comment

Anything but Paulie. When I hear that stupid nasally brooklyn accent I want to kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Anything but Paulie. When I hear that stupid nasally brooklyn accent I want to kill myself.
                You're in the minority, he's a great commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Dude was the best commentator. Wish he would have just said **** it, Kayode aint even a good name on your resume LOL.

Anyone know whats up with him?

I doubt he gets a job in sports, You think?

His future is in Hollywood. Wesley Snipe and Charlie Murphy looks pale compare to Tarver. Tarver: The True Hollywood Story.....on E!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Roy Jones was caught too but HBO still hire him as a commentator. Possibly in less than a year Tarver should be back in the commentating game when things die down.
                    RJJ is by far a better commentator than Tarver. And RJJ was Mr. HBO back in the day and a FOTD. Its a honor for them to have him do commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      RJJ is by far a better commentator than Tarver. And RJJ was Mr. HBO back in the day and a FOTD. Its a honor for them to have him do commentary.
                      Man I love RJJ in the booth! He's a great commentator!

Comment

Working...
                      X