No announcement yet.

How is Pac still ranked P4P #1 on BS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He beat Bradley...a Undefeated Fighter...And even though he wasnt 100% up to himself as expected with JMM...He still won that fight. Although different people have different views od a REAL close fight. JMM wasnt robbed. He lost a close fight. Could have gone either way fight! Despite that...He won! As for Bradley...a blind man could see he beat Bradley. Dominated for other words! So why would he not be #1. Nothing has Changed!
    You have the perfect name. That's exactly what you are, Pacquiao's "boy".

Comment

the reasons that you hear from the pacquiao fans in these threads are priceless

my favorite in this thread specifically was "well, he took marquez lightly..."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the reasons that you hear from the pacquiao fans in these threads are priceless

my favorite in this thread specifically was "well, he took marquez lightly..."
        ahahah sometimes im wondering if they are trolling or actually believing their sh*$

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I agree but beating Bradley doesn't make you number 1. And I thought he lost to Marquez so I don't understand how he's ranked number on this site.
          Pac vs Marquez 3 was a close fight and so did their other 2 fights that can go either way. You may thought Marquez won but I thought also Pacquiao won. When the fight is close, usually the judges give the fight to the champ. Pac earned his hard win against Marquez compares to Floyd when he weight cheated Marquez.

You said about 2 lack luster performance. Besides Marquez, could be the Mosley fight? Well for the floydiots, knocking down Mosley, beating him in one sided beat down and Pac made him ran for his life was a lack luster compared to when Mosley was chasing Floyd the entire fight and almost knocked Floyd out. LMAO!

Everybody knows even the Mayweather family Pac was robbed in Bradley's fight and so did the BS. Pac beat the young prime undefeated Bradley in one sided fashion, broke his 2 feet and put him in wheelchair for almost a month. Everybody knows this except the troll Floydiots and Pacquiao haters.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 07-25-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Lmao you die hard Pacquiao fans are pathetic. "He underestimated Marquez" .... Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              Lmao you die hard Pacquiao fans are pathetic. "He underestimated Marquez" .... Lol.
              In their 3 fights how many times did Marquez knocked down Pacquiao? NONE and not even close. Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao that is why even how many tines they fight the results will always close but Marquez against other opponents he looks average while Pacquiao beat them all in one sided fashion! Being a p4p based not solely in one close fight.
              Last edited by whirlwind; 07-25-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

He wasn't trying against Marquez so we just OMIT that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  In their 3 fights how many times did Marquez knocked down Pacquiao? NONE and not even close. Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao that is why even how many tines they fight the results will always close but Marquez against other opponents he looks average while Pacquiao beat them all in one sided fashion!
                  P@ktards. No knockdowns means you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    That makes no sense. I only recently checked boxingscenes rankings and to my surprise Pac is STILL number one. But how is that so if he arguably lost to a past prime light weight not even a year ago? Their reasoning is also incredibly warped, they say the Bradley fight should be seen as a win, which I agree with, but they also say the Marquez fight should be seen as a win, which I and most people disagree with.

The fact of the matter is Pacquiao has come off two lackluster performances, has lost his title, and hasn't beat a ranked champion in his weight class in several years. So he can not be number 1 p4p. I think Sergio Martinez has a better argument for number one slot at this point than Pac. But for me the number one spot still belongs to Floyd.
                    Bottom line is, their rankings don't mean shiiiit.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      In their 3 fights how many times did Marquez knocked down Pacquiao? NONE and not even close. Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao that is why even how many tines they fight the results will always close but Marquez against other opponents he looks average while Pacquiao beat them all in one sided fashion! Being a p4p based not solely in one close fight.
                      LOL.

So the first 2 fights were close, but Pacquiao still underestimated Marquez the 3rd time huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X