Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Pacquiao, I'm The Best Fight For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This boy would be damaged goods for the rest of his career if he fights Floyd in May. He's just not ready,that speed and power only gets you so far against elite competition and he hasn't fought anyone to make that claim. Fight with a Berto,Ortiz or evn Bradley at least fight 2 out the 3.

Comment

His story will change tommorow.....

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        What's wrong with wanting to fight the best? At least someone wants to do it these days.
        whats wrong is, whining like a girl is, like i said...annoying...

i don't have a problem with anybody calling out anybody, but like dude, ok we get it already...beat the best in your division, maybe somebody at 147, even better beat some guys that floyd didn't fight, and let the public demand the fight at some point...

Comment

New Rule.. Fighters have to stop Using Other Fighters names just so they can get on Boxingscene!!! Mayweather gains nothing by fighting Khan and The Split of the UK money will be important, because they will be the only people who will buy the $60 PPV. I understand that Khan is a big deal in the UK, but so was BLUR and that means very little in the states. Khan Should Fight The winner of Berto V Ortiz, then he could have the backing to step in the ring with Floyd

Comment

Pls someone make this guy go away! Plllls! Dis guy is crazy! U can be faster , stronger! But ur talkin about the greatest P4P king! Ortits thought he was bigger and stronger, JMM and Mosley though so too! They all go there ass handed to them Cmon first fight Berto, Badley and Ortits than maybe FMJ will give u a shot! But u need those tune up fights first! And pls stop crying like a girl, stop whining its embarassing already! U got my respect when u said Manny lost against JM, but stop this whining and begging for FMJ!

Comment

kahns GARBAGE !!!

kahns the best for these Freakin nutzzz !!!! I'm tired of hearing about this dude he just wants a big payday and that's it... the dude is f$&@en garbage

Comment

got your point

Now I see your point why you want Manny to retire. He won't, Bob Arum said so.

Comment

this crybaby is a 140 lb. fighter am i right? has this dude even fought at 147 yet? cause i would hate to see him con/khan his way into a quick payday fight with fmj, move up, and realize that speed and power don't mean a thing, and starts with the ricky hatton "he was more natural at the weight" excuses when the check hook has him looking up at the lights...

Comment

Amir was put on his ass by Willie Limond (feather fisted) and Michael Gomez (Lonsdale level) ... then flattened by Prescott ... Floyd would DESTROY this fraud ... all fight fans must want to see Floyd v Pac in May 2012 ... now or never HBO - enough trailers it's time for the main event!!! we are sick of being short changed on this opera...

Comment

kahns garbage

this dude will never be a great boxer !!! never !!! and anybody with boxing knowledge knows it, but this dudes mouth will get him the paydays he wants u can believe that, we as the boxing public already know what this dudes about and he's garbage, and if he wasn't around using everyone's name to build his own trust me someone else would

Comment

Working...
                      X