No announcement yet.

I have taken over the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have taken over the lounge

I WILL BE RENAMING IT THE KENNEL .IT WILL COST 1MILL TO POST A THREAD [SEND ALL POINTS TO ME] I HOPE THIS STOPS PEOPLE TELLING STUPID STORYS ABOUT THEMSELFS .YOU WILL NOW CALL ME MASTER .ALL THREADS MUST START THE DOG IS THE BEST IF THEY DONT THE THREAD WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE IP BANNED .ALSO I THINK I SHOULD BE GIVEN FULL CONTROLL OVER THE WEBSITE .I AM EXCEPTING BRIBS IF YOU WANT SOMEONE BANNNED OR ANY THING LIKE THAT.
    Last edited by the dog; 07-31-2011, 07:36 AM.

Shut up fayg.

Comment

Originally posted by the dog View Post
      I WILL BE RENAMING IT THE KENNEL .IT WILL COST 1MILL TO POST A THREAD [SEND ALL POINTS TO ME] I HOPE THIS STOPS PEOPLE TELLING STUPID STORYS ABOUT THEMSELFS .YOU WILL NOW CALL ME MASTER .ALL THREADS MUST START THE DOG IS THE BEST IF THEY DONT THE THREAD WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE IP BANNED .ALSO I THINK I SHOULD BE GIVEN FULL CONTROLL OVER THE WEBSITE .I AM EXCEPTING BRIBS IF YOU WANT SOMEONE BANNNED OR ANY THING LIKE THAT.
      the point giver has heard young dog's cries for points and has donated some to rescue young dog from e-poverty.

although the point giver isn't thrilled with the content of this post, the point giver always helps the wretched get on their e-feet and escape the curse of e-poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by the dog View Post
        Originally posted by the point giver View Post
        the point giver has heard young dog's cries for points and has donated some to rescue young dog from e-poverty.

although the point giver isn't thrilled with the content of this post, the point giver always helps the wretched get on their e-feet and escape the curse of e-poverty.

red k sent

Comment

that's pretty generous PG - how's about you help me out with a cool billi or two?

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            that's pretty generous PG - how's about you help me out with a cool billi or two?
            since he has 49 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post

Although the point giver isn't thrilled with the content of this post, the point giver always helps the wretched get on their e-feet and escape the curse of e-poverty.
              you will be my second in command

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Shut up fayg.

Ditto.

Plus 1.

Like.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  since he has 49 mil?

he's got more than that, sunshine. you gotta get up pretty early to fool me.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Ditto.

Plus 1.

Like.

shameful promotion

Comment

Working...
                    X