No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria Unseats Pingo Miranda: A War in Hawaii

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
    did you notice they only scored the fight as a ten round fight when it was a twelve rounder ???
    nah, did'nt notice that..could've been that the announcer misread it since he sucked...

Comment

lol This guy won't stand a chance against Giovani Segura.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan89 View Post
        lol This guy won't stand a chance against Giovani Segura.
        if viloria chooses to be more technical and not trade, he boxes circles around segura......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          if viloria chooses to be more technical and not trade, he boxes circles around segura......
          STFU.......all ur points if it ever gets made....deal?

Comment

I don't have a lot of points, but I'm still willing to bet that Segura gets a KO over Brian.

Comment

man, when viloria runs ,it's a foty candidate...when floyd runs, it's a snoozefest...thats the diffrenece...
              lol Ivan Calderon tried to get technical with Segura as well and he gave up on a knee, Segura is too strong and big for Viloria. He barely got a decision against Miranda ..

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                STFU.......all ur points if it ever gets made....deal?

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                I don't have a lot of points, but I'm still willing to bet that Segura gets a KO over Brian.
                let me know when the fight is made...

i did'nt say brain will beat segura ..i said, IF brian only boxes and not trade, he beats segura imo coz he is definitely way more skilled than segura,..and unlike calderon, viloria aint featherfisted......

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan89 View Post
                  lol Ivan Calderon tried to get technical with Segura as well and he gave up on a knee, Segura is too strong and big for Viloria. He barely got a decision against Miranda ..
                  the big differnece is calderon cound nt crack an egg with his hadest punches.......calderon should've also lost to mayol.....that was before segura got to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                    that was some bullshit man ,hula dancer ran all night, back turned and everything,it's a shame .
                    Looks like you didn't watch the fight.

Comment

man, when viloria runs ,it's a foty candidate...when floyd runs, it's a snoozefest...thats the diffrenece...
                      I personally think you're just a troll .. plain ******ed.. or furious while typing, cause you've made so many spelling errors in that sentence alone.. i mean i can't even give you a valid response lol idk what you just typed.

Comment

Working...
                      X