Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women care more about a man's looks or personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mares Jr. View Post
    and also what the **** looks like.
    I tell girls I got a small **** and they still come at me. Im truely packin heat though, but they dont know it. I think if you tell them you got a small **** they think its funny, then comes the PAIN!!!!

Comment

Depends if she already has been played and busted then she wants stability, and will go for personality. If she is good looking her self and hasn't been too abused or played then definately looks. If you have both and you don't live with your mom you're golden haha.

Comment

The answer isn't black & white.
        What's almost certain though is that first impression is 99% looks.
        A while after the first impression is when personality comes in play, so looks ignite the spark, and without a spark you're not lighting up. What's unique with women is that they tend to quickly dismiss the looks after figuring out the type of personality the man has, with men it's not quite as dramatic, as we all know we'd still bang smoking hot girls even if they were obnoxious little ****s.

Comment

I would say that personality can make up for a lot of shortcomings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              Do women care more about a man's looks or personality?
              all of the above. plus having at least an average size weiner and pretty good income.

that's just how it goes.

i have none of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                its not just about looks tho, you may be really good looking but you dress like a bum it wont work. You gotta use the looks to your advantage and put on cute stuff.

and you got red k for saying put on cute stuff haha

Comment

Women are about the money, in the end. So when somebody flip's out, and goes O.J., I understand. These women today are a cold piece of work, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Women are about the money, in the end. So when somebody flip's out, and goes O.J., I understand. These women today are a cold piece of work, ya know?
                    you motha ****as need a southern woman in your life.

if you saw the fine bitches down here that marry fat sweaty bald guys because they make them laugh it would make you go

yeah we got our gold diggers.....but you can read those chicks a mile away

its the one thing we southerners got on all yall motha ****as................good women

Comment

It depends on the woman.

But I can tell you that some of the most ostensibly superficial and image-obsessed women can be quickly swayed from their physical and cosmetic ideals by personality IF the personality is strong enough.

And there are other factors for you guys to consider as well, ofc.

Comment

Working...
                      X