• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    thats pretty expensive bud

me and my mates get 60 cans for 30 quid,you gota shop around
    That's just what i was about to say.

Comment

• How can people from England drink Corona????

I have some Bass just waiting to consumed in me refrigerator. But its only 8:30 in the morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        How can people from England drink Corona????

I have some Bass just waiting to consumed in me refrigerator. But its only 8:30 in the morning!
        Corona is quite popular here. It is normally drank by the weirdos who refuse to drink pints.

I am not a big fan of ale, but Bass is one of the ones I do enjoy having the odd pint of. I actually had a guided tour of the brewery where it's made a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          Corona is quite popular here. It is normally drank by the weirdos who refuse to drink pints.

I am not a big fan of ale, but Bass is one of the ones I do enjoy having the odd pint of. I actually had a guided tour of the brewery where it's made a couple of weeks ago.
          Corona is gross. The reason I say I can't believe its popular in England is because you guys are so used to good beer that I imagine Corona would make you gag. But like you said, weirdos drink it.

That would be a nice tour to go to. Were you able to walk outta on there on your own? Id probably pass out drunk towards the end...

Comment

Corona is gross. The reason I say I can't believe its popular in England is because you guys are so used to good beer that I imagine Corona would make you gag. But like you said, weirdos drink it.

That would be a nice tour to go to. Were you able to walk outta on there on your own? Id probably pass out drunk towards the end...
            I was driving so sadly had to be careful. I had a pint at the end of the tour though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              I was driving so sadly had to be careful. I had a pint at the end of the tour though.
              Good thinkin.. Last week I was with this girl, had Hennessey, Brooklyn Brown Ale, after having all that I slammed down a Bass 330ml whilst driving home

Comment

• Guinness is my favorite pint.

Comment

• I don't know what Im gonna have tonight, depends on what is on tap at the bar. As long as I am there, all pints, no bottles.

Comment

I don't know what Im gonna have tonight, depends on what is on tap at the bar. As long as I am there, all pints, no bottles.
                    Ooooh, crazy. Having to announce that you will be drinking grown up drinks hahahhahahahaha.

Rank amateur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naps View Post
                      Ooooh, crazy. Having to announce that you will be drinking grown up drinks hahahhahahahaha.

Rank amateur.
                      Look whose back from camp.. Fuck you, you English *****. You get **** on ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X