Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Maidana a bigger mismatch that Floyd vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    Maidana is gonna lose 120-108, plain and simple.

As Andre Ward said after he won his last fight, some fighters just enter the ring to try to land that lucky punch and not win on points. His opponent on the night (forget his name) enter the ring with that game plan.

Maidana will too and he will lost easily by points unless he lands that lucky shot.
    I think you and Ward have it wrong. Maidana comes to hit you. If the KO comes, it comes. But don't underestimate workmanship in the ring. Hell it won Salido the fight last night simply by throwing shots to the body non stop.

Comment

floyd UD 120-108

this is actually one of the easiest big fights to predict in a long ass time.

Comment

absolutely a bigger mismatch however it is more intriguing I suppose.

Interesting to see Maidana rush Maidana. Most foes try to calculate and wait out Mayweather only to get dominated.

At least this one will be interested and can result in a possible stoppage for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
          Guerrero is horrible with no power. Maidana is better than him in every aspect. Guerrero was hardly known as it was and forgotten as soon as the fight against Mayweather was over. Maidana will live on in the hearts of boxing fans for many decades. Maidana vs Mayweather is a great matchup and I can guarantee that Maidana will put up a better fight and performance than Guerrero and Canelo combined.
          YES!!! YES!!! **** YES!!!

So... Much... This!!!

Comment

Working...
          X