Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    But the hype he was getting was a little premature in hindsight don't you think? People saying Sergio is ducking him and things of that nature. He looked good, but to say he walks through the MW division is a little much.

Damn, Golovkin was sick! Changes my opinion a little bit.
    Well it's a fact that he's having trouble landing fights at 160. That's why he was in there with a 154 pounder. But ignoring the BoxingScene hype, I thought he looked strong.

No fighter can live up to the hype that certain fanboys on here build them up to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Hopefully the GGG hype dies down now....
      Why, because he didn't KO Rosado faster than he did Proksa?

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        props to GGG but IMO after seeing this fight hes a come forward fighter that will def have trouble with a multi dimensional fighter
        Dude, that's what I'm saying. Sergio would break that dude up man......make that fight happen....PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          Rosado is a tough dude but should move back to 154

GGG needs a shot at Sergio Martinez or maybe Chavez Jr and him should fight for a shot a Sergio!

Him and jr would be fun and jcc has the reach and size. Fun ass fight that ends in jcc getting ko'd

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            i really was not impressed at all to be honest

You're not the only one. Everyone thinks this guy plasters Sergio, I don't, not for one second.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed
              Me watching 3G's post fight interview:
              IMAGE#1
              Who's #1 at interviews, GGG or Kayode?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Nope, this is pretty much how i saw it going. I knew Rosada would have his moments early on.
                I think I just expected Rosado to feel the effect of these punches more than he did. His skin betrayed him, not his chin. I thought GGG looked pretty good, but Rosado showed if you can stay in there and counter with him, GGG can be hit and hit flush. The hype he was getting based off beating Proksa was a little much in my opinion, no disrespect to GGG, who I like a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Why are people ****tin on Golovkin? He did everything that he was supposed to do.
                  Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  People are calling GGG a hype job because he didn't knock him down or out as fast as Proksa.
                  GGG spent the last couple of rounds painting his gloves and shorts with Rosado's blood.
                  Lots of guts from Rosado
                  People (including Kellerman) are now looking for every little flaw to criticize GGG. He's not judged on the same standard as other fighters, this is pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Why are people ****tin on Golovkin? He did everything that he was supposed to do.
                    LOL he got hit a little bit and now they`re saying he is overhyped lol. I don`t see anyone beating him at MW bar Sergio and honestly martinez is getting up there in age and I would favor triple G if they ever fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      That was the best god damn interview I've ever heard.
                      lmao funny sig......

Comment

Working...
                      X