No announcement yet.

Vernon Paris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Paris

Anyone know what's going on with him? The bloke has an amazing story & tons of heart. I know he got schooled by Judah but there's no shame in that.

Been nine months now since he stepped into the ring. I think he's the type of character who needs to fight often or he'll get into trouble.

dont know just checked his boxrec page and doesnt seem to have any bout lined up. HE probably resorted to his natural instinct and started slanging and smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      dont know just checked his boxrec page and doesnt seem to have any bout lined up. HE probably resorted to his natural instinct and started slanging and smoking crack.
      That's what I'm worried about.

Comment

Last I heard of him, he got KTFO in sparring by Danny Garcia and was down in the dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          smoking crack????

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Last I heard of him, he got KTFO in sparring by Danny Garcia and was down in the dumps.
            I didn't hear about this one, Dan. When was this?

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              not sure but it was just what angel garcia said when he was trying to put judah on blast at the press conference

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post

Angel Garcia said it at the press conference.

''It took you 9 to get rid of Vernon Paris, he came our gym and Danny knocked him clean out in a round. No disrespect to Paris but we couldn't even use this kid as a sparring partner'' or something to that effect.

Here is an article of it, will try find the other and the video

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...on-kicks-melee

Comment

Khan knocked out Paris in sparring too when he was preparing for Malignaggi fight. I think Paris might be in jail he has not been on his facebook for a few months.

Comment

OK cheers lads.

Shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X