Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** your parents told you that wasnt true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off the top of my head... I don't remember who told me but "they" told me if I ate the black watermelon seeds, watermelons would grow inside my stomach. Yup, believed that for a while. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
      Off the top of my head... I don't remember who told me but "they" told me if I ate the black watermelon seeds, watermelons would grow inside my stomach. Yup, believed that for a while. Ha.
      lololol +1

watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe seeds... wth haha

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        Yep. They told me that one too. Or how about if you swallow bubble gum, that a bubble will grow in your stomach.

Comment

"Only little Faggots cry."

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            Playing nintendo or sega ruins tv screens.

Animal fur causes asthma

both of these have scientific basis meat..

Comment

I was told crying equals weakness, along those same lines. And its stuck till this day. But it's a myth I embrace still, and will pass down. e.g. if my child falls off they bike, I'll teach them to dust it off and not cry. Builds character and toughness in my eyes as well as resiliency.

Comment

That there is no bigger shame than giving up.

I still live by it as well and it's ****ing ******ed in reality. There's been more than a few times I've been doing something and it would have been much wiser to call it a day before things got worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  That there is no more shame than giving up.

I still live by it as well and it's ****ing ******ed in reality. There's been more than a few times I've been doing something and it would have been much wiser to call it a day before things got worse.
                  Yep. Im with ya BB. But its just unshakable.

Bout to make a Blues thread. I haven't seen one in the Lounge and its pretty much all I listen to when Im on the back porch.

Comment

When the ice cream truck didn't play its song to attract people, it ment that the truck was out of ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Playing nintendo or sega ruins tv screens.

Animal fur causes asthma

1. Place red thread on babies foreheads if they have the hiccups
                      2.Put keys on a safety pin and put by stomach area if you're pregnant during an eclipse to prevent birth defects.
                      3. Rub egg all over baby to thwart the evil eye
                      4. Touch black babies' heads for good luck
                      5. Rub small branches over your body in a ritual in which prayers are chanted as a cure all

Too many. Meskins got lotsa superstitions

Comment

Working...
                      X