No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Vows To Turn Stevenson Back, Eyes Bute-Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson Vows To Turn Stevenson Back, Eyes Bute-Pascal

Former WBC/IBF light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (31-2) is slated to face dangerous puncher Adonis Stevenson (20-1) on June 8th in Montreal at the Bell Centre. The two fighters exchanged words at their recent press conference to announce the fight. I asked the 30-year-old American for his thoughts on facing Stevenson.

[Click Here To Read More]

Do work Dawson

Comment

Please beat this *******, Dawson.

Comment

Let's see how dangerous Stevenson really is. Dawson will calm that hype down.

Dawson TKO under 10.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Let's see how dangerous Stevenson really is. Dawson will calm that hype down.
          Dawson TKO under 10.
          Yeah Right !, Bad Chad shouldn't talk that much, he never face a heavy hitter like Stevenson...

■ Check this out: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=593488

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former WBC/IBF light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (31-2) is slated to face dangerous puncher Adonis Stevenson (20-1) on June 8th in Montreal at the Bell Centre. The two fighters exchanged words at their recent press conference to announce the fight. I asked the 30-year-old American for his thoughts on facing Stevenson.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Pascal facing pascal instead.

I think you mean bute.

Comment

Be nice if Dawson could put the lights out on the Peado Rapist Stevenson and get rid of that garbage excuse for a human being.

Comment

the girl wasn't underage not exactly a pedo.
                but everything else is true.

Comment

Gained alot of respect for Dawson for calling out Ward, but I lost it all when he quit. That was a career defining fight for both of them. There's really no one out there Dawson can fight to make up for that.

Comment

i both love and hate this fight. i love the matchup in terms of the boxing, but i hate that one of my favorite fighters will take an L. really wish stevenson had stayed at 168, he beats everyone at the weight except for ward and froch imo. bute and dirrell would be difficult though.

Comment

Working...
                    X