No announcement yet.

Klitschko Adamek staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Adamek staredown

Adamek is brave but just to small to beat a klit.

I hope Adamek can give him a good fight, thanks for the video

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
      Vitali scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
        Anytime man hopefully it will be a good fight,only chance i see Adamek having is if he can consistently get inside which i do not see happening.

Comment

How is this even fair?

Comment

Why do people laugh at the thought of vitali being one of the most intimidating boxers in history? Look at his face, the man was born to be a fighter. He has a lot of pent up anger and rage in his heart.

Even at 40 he can still scare a 6'3 top 5 HW. Adamek was about to ****e his pants.

Comment

Adamek looks very nervous in this vid, probably just realized he has no chance on Saturday and that he is in for the beating of his life. I respect him a lot but this is going to end ugly for Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Why do people laugh at the thought of vitali being one of the most intimidating boxers in history? Look at his face, the man was born to be a fighter. He has a lot of pent up anger and rage in his heart.

Even at 40 he can still scare a 6'3 top 5 HW. Adamek was about to ****e his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                  Adamek looks very nervous in this vid, probably just realized he has no chance on Saturday and that he is in for the beating of his life. I respect him a lot but this is going to end ugly for Adamek.
                  Vitali is what 40? 41? You never know what can happen, when you get to that age you break down easily, Vitali could get a cut/injury etc.

But if everything goes to plan I see this become a Vitali-Arreola. But I dont think Adamek would be able to take punches like Arreola did, Adamek has been dropped by 2 guys who weighed 175 (Paul Briggs) and This guy who is 3(0)-27
                  http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4367&cat=boxer

Comment

Adamek got scarred lol

Comment

Working...
                    X