No announcement yet.

Prime Tito would KO anyone at 147-160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    Berto's uppercut would cleanly seperate Tito's head from his neck.
    Berto can't even beat collazo and struggle against c class fighters. **** Berto has fought nobody and got dropped by a bum. What makes you think he couldnt even hang with tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Mayweather and martinez would give Tito hella problems. Boxers always did. See the first 9 rounds of DLH-Tito.

And , there's a guy at 160 called Winky Wright. Something tells me that Tito can't knock out Winky.

...and this is coming from the biggest Tito nuthugger that you can imagine.
      I'm sorry that line starts behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson. View Post
        Tito would KO Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          lol enough said, **** this thread, **** tyson im gone

Comment

He didnt KO de la Hoya and Roy would have come down if need be just to prove you wrong. Trinidad is overrated damn it. Hard left and nothin else.

Comment

And.........Who is the white guy with the George Jefferson cut that he knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I'm sorry that line starts behind me.
                I went to Vegas for Oscar -Tito ($600) and Tito-Vargas ($50 closed circuit).

Comment

Tito has a chance against ANY fighter at 147 past or present. To pretend he doesn't because so and so was good at so and so is just hypothetical BS.

As for Mosley having a granite chin... Tito would have KO'd him late no doubt. Mosley too brave for his own good. And Oscar was quoted after the Tito fight as saying, "I felt his power and did not want to feel it again," when asked why he was running for the last 4 rounds.

Hagler might be too big for Tito but at 147lbs.

Hearns, was a HUGE puncher, but his chin was cute. Tito lands the hook, and it could be night night for Tommy. He better catch Tito and hope Tito can't recover.

Comment

Tito would KO chinny Hearns.
                    After this comment.... I think we should all leave this thread and TS alone with his delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Boogie View Post
                      When has hearns ever ran from anybody, the hitman in hearns is why he wouldnt run, and the skill and power in hearns is why he wouldnt need to run from tito, lol oscar never had better stamina than hearns, none of these guys fought in a 15 round era so how does that make sense
                      Hearns had a glass chin and terrible stamina.

Tito would KO him, late if Hearns runs within 3 rounds if Hearns stands toe to toe.

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      this is what would have happened to Trinidad had he fought Hearns

except that Trinidad would go down and not get up, since its Hearns punching and not a journeyman.
                      Stephens was a good fighter who can give alot of fighters trouble. He was on a 3 fight win streak before he fought Tito. Tito got up to KO him so what your point.

Tito was never KOed by an iran barkley.

Comment

Working...
                      X