Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny Pacquiao can fight David Diaz, why can't he fight Andre Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    its either berto/marquez/bradley. anything less and pac is officially being protected.
    Please, we all know Pac will most likely fight Shane Mosley next, he has no shame

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      What did Diaz do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao, have a belt? LMAO How were Diaz and Clottey for that matter more deserving of a shot at Pacquiao than Berto? Hell what did Margarito do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao? Spin this Pacquiao fans, some of you are some of the most disgraceful people I've ever encountered...
      Cause at the time David Diaz posed somewhat of a threat since it was Pacquiaos first time jumping to 135 lbs. NOW Pacquiao is way too proven at 147.

Berto needs to defeat Cotto Clottey or Margarito to get to Pac in my opinion. Hell Berto still has a disputed win against Collazo. which I feel shouldve been a tie

Comment

Shut yo b1tch ass up, you wanna act tough behind a computer you b1tch made chump! Pacquiao doesn't have the balls to fight an undefeated young champion, you and your daddy know it!
        nice boxing reply to my boxing post. thanks for losing the argument.

Wow amatuers, you're even dumber than I thought you shameless **** sucking *******!
        he was wrong & i was right. he asked a question & i answered it.

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
        HAHAHA! So let me get this straight. All because David Diaz beat Zab Judah in the amateurs you think somehow David Diaz is actually a legit competitor against Pacquiao in 2008? David Diaz wasn't even ranked in the top 10. Next.
        good job not responding to the rest of my post. Merely stating the fact that that diaz isnt some noob who hasnt faced anybody. he's faced good fighters.

btw, diaz was ranked top5 by ring magazine:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s

NEXT!

Comment

Please, we all know Pac will most likely fight Shane Mosley next, he has no shame
          Shane Mosley would Batter Berto Marquez and Bradley at 147 lbs. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW BEASTLY PAC IS???

You guys are blinded by HBOs s h i t t y commentary. Pacquia dismantles anyone at 140.

Weve already seen Marquez and Bradley at 147lbs and they dont look as impressive. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than any of them. He would KO them similar to hatton

Shane mosley wont win cause his legwork is horrible and Pacquiao will walk him into retirement

Face the facts man, Pacquiao is faaaar from protected against any name from 147and down. Martinez may be too big for Pacquiao however

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            Cause at the time David Diaz posed somewhat of a threat since it was Pacquiaos first time jumping to 135 lbs. NOW Pacquiao is way too proven at 147.

Berto needs to defeat Cotto Clottey or Margarito to get to Pac in my opinion. Hell Berto still has a disputed win against Collazo. which I feel shouldve been a tie

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              nice boxing reply to my boxing post. thanks for losing the argument.

he was wrong & i was right. he asked a question & i answered it.

good job not responding to the rest of my post. Merely stating the fact that that diaz isnt some noob who hasnt faced anybody. he's faced good fighters.

btw, diaz was ranked top5 by ring magazine:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s

NEXT!
              Who the f are you?

Comment

Shane Mosley would Batter Berto Marquez and Bradley at 147 lbs. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW BEASTLY PAC IS???

You guys are blinded by HBOs s h i t t y commentary. Pacquia dismantles anyone at 140.

Weve already seen Marquez and Bradley at 147lbs and they dont look as impressive. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than any of them. He would KO them similar to hatton

Shane mosley wont win cause his legwork is horrible and Pacquiao will walk him into retirement

Face the facts man, Pacquiao is faaaar from protected against any name from 147and down. Martinez may be too big for Pacquiao however

okay explain the Clottey and Margarito fights

Comment

Please Pacquaio is nothing more than an overated media generated hype sensation who is a bonafide cherry picker. Berto murks Mosley easily at this stage.......

Comment

of course pac can choose to fight berto. unfortunately for pac though, even if he beats berto the haters will still hate him and the excuses will still pour in.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      [/B]

okay explain the Clottey and Margarito fights
                      Other than Floyd Mayweather, Clottey and Margarito are HUGE threats to anybody. What is your argument exactly. Protecting your fighter isnt done by putting them in with fighters who rehydrate to super middleweight when your fighter can barely make the scales at the suggested weight.

Those were dangerous dangerous opponents, Margarito was even more dangerous by being able to weigh at 150lbs. At 154 he looked sluggish and had no gas. at 147-150 he looks like a beast. The margarito we saw against Pacquiao beast almost everyone at 147lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X