LETS ****ING DO THIS !!!! OMG IF HE WINS IM STORMING THE RING
      ....BROOKLYNNNNNNNNNNN"!!!!!!!
      we go harddddd
      **** that british ***** amir con!
      im gonna trip ariza when hes walkin 2 teh ring

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        magic man is a faaggot. this boat is going down quick. --"going down"
        LMFAO. Thanks for the original contribution, Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          LETS ****ING DO THIS !!!! OMG IF HE WINS IM STORMING THE RING
          ....BROOKLYNNNNNNNNNNN"!!!!!!!
          we go harddddd
          **** that british ***** amir con!
          im gonna trip ariza when hes walkin 2 teh ring
          Lucky man. Would love to be at this fight.

Please do fuck that toad, Ariza, up. For me.

Comment

pullin' 4 paulie....

Comment

I try to stay neutral and be non-biased but I'm making it personal since i can't stand Kahn.

War Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                magic man is a faaggot. this boat is going down quick. --"going down"
                GTR why do you hate Paulie?

I like Pac and I don't think he's roiding.

I don't care about Paulie's opinion on it anymore than I do Floyd Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                  I'm on board.

I know Paulie gets a bad rep because of what he said about Pacquiao, but if you love Pacquiao so much that you hate Paulie because of what he said, then you're a borderline ****sexual. Pacquiao is not your boyfriend.

If you hate him because he doesn't have KO power, that's almost as stupid. This guy has to rely on his talent because he doesn't have the God given physical attributes that others have. Not everyone can be Wilfredo Gomez or Mike Tyson. It's okay not to be a fan because of his lack of power but to hate him because of it is dumb.

I understand the hate for Mayweather because you can make a strong case for ducking fighters, but Paulie fights everybody and has alot of heart. You shouldn't hate him just because he's siding with Mayweather Sr. on the steroids issue. If so, you're taking boxing way too personal.

This is the guy who went 12 rounds with Cotto with a broken jaw and is willing to avenge his KO loss to Hatton.

I'm not 100 percent sure he'll beat Amir but I did put some e-points (not taking anymore bets) and think he'll be a tougher fight for Khan than most people think.

Again if you hate him for the sole purpose of what was said about Pacquiao, you're taking it to personal.

WAR MAGIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i love paulie man(no ****), even though i dont like him how he is personally. but i've always been able to judge the boxer, not the man. i love his style, he has great heart, not a very good punch but he does have some pretty amazing boxing skills, he's always there to fight and get it on, and i like that. and he knows how to promote an event.

i did think that what he's saying about pacquiao is kinda low, i hate when people be doubting pacquiao's greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                    GTR why do you hate Paulie?

I like Pac and I don't think he's roiding.

I don't care about Paulie's opinion on it anymore than I do Floyd Sr.
                    *******s hate anyone who goes against anyone of Arizas Super Soildiers.

Comment

if paulie is a fa.ggot then most posters here would get beat up by a fa.ggot

paulie cracks me up and if he wasnt fighting khan i'd probably support him

Comment

Working...
                      X