No announcement yet.

Could you still debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you still debate

If the website Boxrec was down and out of action for several months. The only Boxing information on the WWW was Boxing Scene.com..... Could you still debate Boxing History on this forum?.. Do you have the knowledge of boxing history to be able to comment without having to access other sources for your info.

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    If the website Boxrec was down and out of action for several months. The only Boxing information on the WWW was Boxing Scene.com..... Could you still debate Boxing History on this forum?.. Do you have the knowledge of boxing history to be able to comment without having to access other sources for your info.
    I don't think you personally would have the brain power to compute what day it was from say Monday to ,Tuesday....howver good luck just keep a calendar near bye or off hand when you wake up....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I don't think you personally would have the brain power to compute what day it was from say Monday to ,Tuesday....howver good luck just keep a calendar near bye or off hand when you wake up....
      Who is that guy in your picture you have ?????? is it Dolph Lundgren ? :gay:

Is that what you know about boxing.. The Rocky Movies

Comment

Who is that guy in your picture you have ?????? is it Dolph Lundgren ? :gay:

Is that what you know about boxing.. The Rocky Movies
        Dolph is actually a real kick boxing champion and martial artist....very good one to be honest....you didn't know that because your to stupid,,,,he also broke stallones ribs in the movie...but again your to stupid to deciphper real and fake fighters.

Comment

Dolph is actually a real kick boxing champion and martial artist....very good one to be honest....you didn't know that because your to stupid,,,,he also broke stallones ribs in the movie...but again your to stupid to deciphper real and fake fighters.
          Well i have read some howlers in my time, but that takes the ****ing cake

You claim me to stupid to decipher between real and fake.. Yet here is you claiming some guy broke the ribs of another actor and that he should be accepted as a real boxing champion .... lol

Who gives a **** about movies or actors, you clown. i am here to talk boxing and its champions. who put their lives on the line each and every time they set foot inside a boxing ring. Not some ****ing actor who i have never seen in my life or have any interest in whatsoever... You then call me stupid?.. lol

i have forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know, you foolish idiot. you have been exposed on every subject you have posted on...

Comment

Yes but I would be doing the same thing I always do, pick and choose the threads I participate in. I usually post about fighters that I already know a lot about. I don't get into detailed debates about boxers that I need boxrec for to keep up in info.

because your to stupid,,,,
            Don't wanna get into your issues fellas but I just had to highlight this because the irony is too priceless. LOL.

Comment

Wouldn't be able to debate as well if we didn't have Youtube or the internet in general, but we do have it and they are useful resources for researching Boxing, the same with Boxrec which doesn't really help all that much if you don't know the boxers, it's used more to jog memory, to double check who beat who and it's useful for finding out about new boxers, it's useless saying if we didn't have it people wouldn't know as much because we do have it and people have used it to learn more about the sport.

The same goes for everyone here, if everyone here only had books and specific websites to learn from the History Section wouldn't have had a lot of the great posters that we've had.

The people who use it to learn about boxers don't just use it too look at numbers / win loss ratio and rate boxers based on that but they use it to more as a guide so we can get too know boxers that we didn't know too much about other wise and then use other sources to learn about said boxers whether through books or websites.

At this point I think most people interested in debating boxing history would be fine if the website went down for a few months.

Comment

Well i have read some howlers in my time, but that takes the ****ing cake

You claim me to stupid to decipher between real and fake.. Yet here is you claiming some guy broke the ribs of another actor and that he should be accepted as a real boxing champion .... lol

Who gives a **** about movies or actors, you clown. i am here to talk boxing and its champions. who put their lives on the line each and every time they set foot inside a boxing ring. Not some ****ing actor who i have never seen in my life or have any interest in whatsoever... You then call me stupid?.. lol

i have forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know, you foolish idiot. you have been exposed on every subject you have posted on...
                that's what seperates us idiot, a good or one time champion is all the evidence I need as martial arts isn't a fight sport its a win anyway you can ability....Dolph challenged Tyson on several occasions....would he win???I don't think so...but the skills are a Martial artist are there ....ive been there ...you haven't....that's why you are the most picked on here and in other posts topics. on boxing scene....

Comment

Debating would of course still be possible, but boxrec qualifies an opinion and is IMO the best thing the internet has done for boxing. Gone is the faulty ring record book and pugilato.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666;15583445[B
                    ]that's what seperates us idiots, [/B]a good or one time champion is all the evidence I need as martial arts isn't a fight sport its a win anyway you can ability....Dolph challenged Tyson on several occasions....would he win???I don't think so...but the skills are a Martial artist are there ....ive been there ...you haven't....that's why you are the most picked on here and in other posts topics. on boxing scene....
                    Fixed it for you.... Indeed you idiots are seperated! Sonny adds value to the forum you don't. And then come to find out that you are an Elroy Bot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X