Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which game is BETTER? Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Which game is BETTER? Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 3?

Trying to get caught up with the COD franchise which one should i get?

Which game is better?

Or should i just wait till COD Ghost comes out?
    Modern Warfare 3
    20.00%
    Black Ops 2
    40.00%
    Just Wait till COD Ghosts
    40.00%

the one with tank..

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
      the one with tank..
      very helpful.

what's going on with curb is that show still going on?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        very helpful.

what's going on with curb is that show still going on?
        im not ye done with that show.

i havent played mw3 in a long time...

are you gonna play it for online only?

Comment

Take it you've played Black Ops then?

For me MW3 is much better but a totally different game.

MW3 is more an online shoot em' up full of campers and cheating ba5t4rds using turbos, etc yet really fun and BOPs 2 is absolutely nothing like the first and sheer boring. I got rid of BOPS 2 within 2 days, still play MW3 though there are a lot of blatant cheats online

Loved the first Black ops, hated the second.
          MW3 is decent but if games easily stress you I'd say avoid. Also if you're on a mediocre team do expect to get thrashed.

If you go with MW3, message me, I'll give oyu my gamertag and play with you sometime and give you a few tips on what to and what not to do I.E don't run round corners, camps some but strategically do so, your care packages etc
          Last edited by dan_cov; 06-22-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

my fav COD series are the first one on ps3 and the one with tanks

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Take it you've played Black Ops then?

For me MW3 is much better but a totally different game.

MW3 is more an online shoot em' up full of campers and cheating ba5t4rds using turbos, etc yet really fun and BOPs 2 is absolutely nothing like the first and sheer boring. I got rid of BOPS 2 within 2 days, still play MW3 though there are a lot of blatant cheats online

Loved the first Black ops, hated the second.
              MW3 is decent but if games easily stress you I'd say avoid. Also if you're on a mediocre team do expect to get thrashed.

If you go with MW3, message me, I'll give oyu my gamertag and play with you sometime and give you a few tips on what to and what not to do I.E don't run round corners, camps some but strategically do so, your care packages etc
              thanks for the input, yea i have the first black ops, ive seen some videos online about bo2 vs mw3. seeing mixed reactions.

this video says b02 is better:

better guns and maps. might have to go with bo2.

hate the fact that this was moved from the lounge. i wanna get a lot of takes to which is better before i spend 60 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                thanks for the input, yea i have the first black ops, ive seen some videos online about bo2 vs mw3. seeing mixed reactions.

this video says b02 is better:

better guns and maps. might have to go with bo2.

hate the fact that this was moved from the lounge. i wanna get a lot of takes to which is better before i spend 60 bucks.

MW3 is like £8-10/$15
                If you liked Black Ops 1 which was epic I seriously doubt you'll like 2, its a game where I don't know how the fawk anyone couldn't get bored of it within 2 hours. Its the same thing, rubbish guns, its horrible, honestly. I do hear they have a new map and guns etc though but I got it on release day and got rid within 2 days I think? Seriously lame.
                I mean you might like it but me and everybody I know that has played it thinks its gash. MW3 is much more fun and has much more variety.
                Blacks ops 1 = 8/10, Black Ops 2 2/10, MW3 7/10/potential for more if you can get a few mates on
                Last edited by dan_cov; 06-22-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I own every COD game but have barely played these too, playing the same game with different maps and beyond stupid killstreaks has lost it's appeal to me. COD 4 and WAW were the best by far.

Comment

I like Black Ops 2 better. I only played MW3 for about 20 minutes and didnt like it. BO2 is the first COD that kept me interested long enough to prestige on multiplayer

Comment

Working...
                    X