No announcement yet.

They are Finally Making the Fights at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    You are really excited about those fights? Wtf, that looks like same sh it different year to me? Lara vs martirosyan - been there done that, big whoooopeeee; Trout vs Charlo - I'd rather see JRock vs Charlo; Andrade vs Nelson? Give me a break, Nelson's a nobody and Andrade can't decide what he wants out of his career.

Sorry but Those three fights ain't jump starting anything at 154.
    I apologize. I enjoy when the best fight the best and give them props when they do. This is a mini tournament that will lead to more intriguing matchups.

Comment

154 has been very disappointing because there is talent and a lot of if was one one side of the street or unaffiliated. It moving in the direction of fights being made is good because that will build the marketability of these guys and make the second round of fights more meaningful.

Every journey starts with a single steps and that division will take time to sort out, that process starting is a good thing. It might not be great it depends on how it will play out, but it will not be even average if this process doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        154 is the best division right now because all the top guys have to fight each other
        We get Lara-Martirosyan
        Charlo-Trout winner gets Jrock
        Charlo-Jackson winner gets winner of Andrade-Nelson
        Best fighting the best love it!
        This. Not sure how you can complain about that.

Comment

What's going on with Andrade? Does he still have promoter issues or whatever?

I think he's the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            This. Not sure how you can complain about that.
            Shwotime getting back to its roots this reminds me of the super six and the Jack-Bute and Degale-Medina fights remind me of the featherweight tourney they did.

Comment

Working...
            X