No announcement yet.

Canelo says he is not a middle weight and won't give up concessions to gg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo says he is not a middle weight and won't give up concessions to gg

Ball is in ggs court if he really wants a big fight he should accept Canelos reasonable terms

Comment

Never thought Alvarez would be such a scared b*tch about fighting Golovkin.

Comment

158 minimum otherwise strip the belt from'em.

Comment

Patience. It's all posturing negotiations. Go up to 160, take a larger split. Or maybe even weaken him by 2-3 pounds.

I'm more and more confident this fight will happen. We all thought Canelo would duck Trout and Lara and those fights happened on time.

Comment

That's disappointing. Hopefully they can work it out and come to a reasonable conclusion.

Comment

then he should **** off back to 154 and fight someone like charlo, andrade or williams

he clearly has no confidence in being able to beat someone the same size as him

Comment

As expected.

Nobody is going to dictate terms against Canelo, it's just not going to happen.

Comment

Well then, Canelo needs to stop claiming he's a MW champion, and relinquish his belt. What is he saying, "I'm a MW champ, but I won't defend that championship status at MW, because I might lose."? What kind of crap is that?

Comment

he has effectively conceded that he can't beat GGG at 160, which can't be good for his psyche if the fight ever does happen

Comment

Working...
                    X