Floyd Mayweather has 5 a.m. stripper twerk party, documents it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
    but he looks sad as hell doing that.
    I imagine most 38 year olds (& younger & maybe even older) would love to be around strippers every now & again. And if you aren't one of them, fair enough, I think people who go play golf every now & again are sad & fair enough if people disagree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      Mayweather will be back in the ring soon...its not about the money...its the damn attention that he cannot live with out.
      The way he hemorrhages money he'll have to keep fighting on and off until he's 80.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
        http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2430170
        Floyd (Money) Mayweather gave the world a small glimpse into his private life Tuesday on Twitter, and the scene was shocking, but not really surprising.
        In a 15-second video timestamped 5:16 a.m. Tuesday morning, the 49-0 boxer, dressed in a bathrope is surrounded by 7-8 scantily clad booty-shaking women. He’s not just enjoying the show, he’s also making it rain, throwing handfuls of cash all over the women.
        “Just a normal house party at 5:16am or Mr. My Life is the ****” he says in the tweet.

on a more positive note..
        PACQUIAO DONATES $50,000 TO ABU DHABI CANCER CHARITY

http://philboxing.com/news/story-113680.html
        wow pacquiao is one greedy ass dude..... just 50k??? out of the hundreds of millions of dollars he made in one fight. smh

Comment

I wish the OP never reported about this, was this so important that you have to create a topic about it? I could care less what Mayweather does in his private life.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            wow pacquiao is one greedy ass dude..... just 50k??? out of the hundreds of millions of dollars he made in one fight. smh
            LOL right. I think about this **** myself. I suppose there is **** you give a f#ck about that you give 6 or 7 digits too every few years & than there are things like this where rich people are just like "eh throw them $100k.....wait....make it $50k."

Comment

I know what Floyd is trying to do here. Paint a picture that he partys all night until 5am. But this is not a good look. This just shows that floyd waited until 5am to start this, he wasnt partying all night until 5am. I dont get why Floyd does this to himself.

Comment

All that money and he can't get a better piece of asses? these whores are a 6 at best tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL right. I think about this **** myself. I suppose there is **** you give a f#ck about that you give 6 or 7 digits too every few years & than there are things like this where rich people are just like "eh throw them $100k.....wait....make it $50k."
                  You sound ******ed as ****

Comment

Before Mayweathers party....After Mayweathers party

Comment

no hate here, those are some damn fine asses. It's his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X