No announcement yet.

5k posts by New Year's Eve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5k posts by New Year's Eve?

K so I have been here 3 months, I am at 4116 posts now and I think it's only fitting that I hit 5k by New Years! That's 884 posts in 16 day, so I need 55.25 posts per day!

Help me out boys, ask me anything, talk all the **** you want, I will reply to EVERYTHING!

*Warning* Boss Lady does not guarantee that you will like, appreciate or find humour in her replies.
    Last edited by Bossy; 12-15-2011, 02:11 AM.

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    K so I have been here 3 months, I am at 4116 posts now and I think it's only fitting that I hit 5k by New Years! That's 884 posts in 16 day, so I need 55.25 posts per day!

Help me out boys, ask me anything, talk all the **** you want, I will reply to EVERYTHING!

*Warning* Boss Lady does not guarantee that you will like, appreciate or find humour in her replies.
    You've done in 3 months what took me about 3-4 years. Basically, you've made a mockery of me

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      You've done in 3 months what took me about 3-4 years. Basically, you've made a mockery of me

This is what happens when you put an opinionated, argumentative twat, such as myself, on a forum

Comment

Sunshine, when are we gonna make our first e-baby?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Sunshine, when are we gonna make our first e-baby?
          Ready when you are Pickle

Comment

This is what happens when you put an opinionated, argumentative twat, such as myself, on a forum
            Nahhh, your post count is more in line with the common user here. I think I'm just the other extreme. It reflects my personality. I mainly just listen and then...I STRIKE when I'm ready and deliver the KO post.

Comment

I have 7.7K post.....in 8 months (i bought 1k)

does that mean you've posted more than me?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Nahhh, your post count is more in line with the common user here. I think I'm just the other extreme. It reflects my personality. I mainly just listen and then...I STRIKE when I'm ready and deliver the KO post.

And your posts are comedic gold

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I have 7.7K post.....in 8 months (i bought 1k)

does that mean you've posted more than me?
                Well, if I continued to post the way I have been, I would probably be close to 11k posts by 8 months.

Comment

I'm in the gift giving mood, so here's my attention. Cherish this moment because it only happens once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                    I'm in the gift giving mood, so here's my attention. Cherish this moment because it only happens once a year.
                    Awww bless you.

I guess I missed the memo that said I was requesting your attention. Thanks for clearing that up for me

Comment

Working...
                    X