Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad, mayweather was probably too small for his babys mother.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad, mayweather was probably too small for his babys mother.

Anyone else think thats the reason she left the 5 foot six mayweather for a NBA player?

Floyd can't hit it right mayne.....

Comment

Mayweather is just out of his prime...can't throw them hip combos like he use to

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Anyone else think thats the reason she left the 5 foot six mayweather for a NBA player?
        She is probably enjoying a nice 9 inches now. Poor Ellerbe has to make do with 4 inches.

Comment

NBA players are huge. True story.

Comment

He always seemed like a very insecure little man to me, I think now we have some idea why.

Comment

Bully this kind of thread belongs in the lounge, when u said too small I didn't think u meant height . I don't think that's what it was, a ho is a ho, maybe she just likes getting around with pro athletes.

Comment

Also for the record I never brought up penis sizes. I am Just stating mayweather is a small man, and he doesn't approve of his ex going at it with NBA players.

Comment

One of the lamest threads ever created in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    i know for sure.

but i was thinking more of her leaving 5 inch mayweather for an 11 inch NBA player.

his ex loves the long black chocolate, like my ex wife. i feel closer to floyd already. i wish i could hug floyd and tell him things will be okay. look how i turned out.

imagine floyd turning into an overweight, beer drinking wanker? with an account on boxingscene, bwhahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X