No announcement yet.

Another Salute to JMM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Salute to JMM!

If he was from my country I would be proud of him. More than proud. He went 12 rounds against a full blown welterweight, while looking slower at his weight of 142. He had the dis-advantages but he sucked it up and never kept trying.

It is clear that if they had both fought at the same weight in their era that Mayweather would have beaten him. But still, it was too much of a challenge for Juan.

Floyd looked exceptional though...

Yes. He deserves praise for going up to meet the challenge and fighting like he said he would.

Considering the odds against him, he held his own.

Comment

JMM was just beaten by a man superior to him in almost every facet of the game...

no shame in losing to that man...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        JMM was just beaten by a man superior to him in almost every facet of the game...

no shame in losing to that man...
        Superior in every facet of the game...the most BS statement I've seen yet on this forum. Do you hear yourself?

Comment

so far its all good but isnt its strange how people give credit to marquez for losing and nothing to mayweather for victory ? some people are just losers who hate the fact that no one is at mayweathers level

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Superior in every facet of the game...the most BS statement I've seen yet on this forum. Do you hear yourself?
            bull**** it is... i heard myself... anyway if u dont buy what i say, i really dont care...

write some more brilliant posts of ur own...

Comment

Working...
            X