No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions. For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong

i hate pac but he would DESTROY floyd. im just being honest here

Comment

i favor floyd if they fought but no way do i believe he destroys pac. i think it'll be a competitive fight and also think pac is a better boxer then you give him credit for. he defense isnt as good as floyds(who's is?) but its pretty good. oscar, clottey and hatton couldnt touch him...

Comment

I love Pac more that I hate Floyd.

Comment

I have to agree Pacquiaos style will suit Floyds like a pair of gloves......I think this fanboy attitude towards the two fighters is getting abit silly now and if the two ever got in the ring alot people will end up being heart broken

Comment

I think it would be a close fight either way.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
              That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions. For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong
              this is old news. everybody's talking about pac and martinez.

have you heard paul williams cried timber?

Comment

I agree, that's why I'm saving up for one huge bet on Mayweather. Since Pacquiao has been getting all the fights recently, no doubt in my mind come fight night Mayweather will be the underdog. Perfect.

Comment

this fight all depends on how well he can take pacs shots because he will get hit alot but if he gets in trouble like he did in the second round of the mosley fight then pac will finish him off.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    i hate pac but he would DESTROY floyd. im just being honest here
                    Same here.

Comment

Working...
                    X