• Show
Clear All

• Official~Which side are you on? Manny or Floyd

In regards with the blood testing.

Manny
    70.00%
    Floyd
    30.00%
    Last edited by Sir Tom Jones; 12-24-2009, 07:22 AM.

Manny already agreed to the random blood testing, just not 48 hours prior to the fight.

There really is no side to take. Mayweather either accepts the compromise or not. If he doesn't, then it's a clear case of ducking the fight.

Comment

shane mosley

Comment

Neither, I just want the test down to shut all those rumours up and if both boxers have nothing to hide they would be willing to do the olympic random testing without trying to wiggle your way out of it......Random!!!

Comment

Random testing= They test you anytime they want
          Dont test me 48 before the fight= Not a random testing

Hope even a ****** can comprehend that simple logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
            Random testing= They test you anytime they want
            Dont test me 48 before the fight= Not a random testing

Hope even a ****** can comprehend that simple logic.
            Pac agreed to take the test right after the fight...I'm sure that if ever he is taking anything illegal it would show...It's called a compromise...Floyd is not the only one allowed to make demands you know?

Comment

I am on Floyds side

Pacman is human like everybody else. He shouldnt be given any special treatment as to how the USADA administers the testing. There should be no compromise. With the money that he is gauranteed and with both fighters lives on the line, he should take all the blood testings and urine testings that are needed. If all the tests come back negative, then Pacman should sue Team Floyd for character assassination and also be rewarded a bonus for passing the tests!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Manny already agreed to the random blood testing, just not 48 hours prior to the fight.

There really is no side to take. Mayweather either accepts the compromise or not. If he doesn't, then it's a clear case of ducking the fight.
                Sums it up perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                X