No announcement yet.

Your favourite 5 TV series?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    man, i have waaaaayyyyyy too much free time.. i probably have seen all episodes of all famous tv series even the not so famous.. current tv shows i follow..

1. GoT
    2. Silicon Valley
    3. Homeland
    4. Better Call Saul
    5. The Walking Dead
    6. House of Cards
    7. Into The Badlands
    8. The Knick
    9. The Strain

if you are talking all time top tv series that I really like.. not in order

1. GoT
    2. Star Trek Next Generation
    3. The Wire
    4. Homeland
    Into The Badlands was pretty badass. I'm looking forward to the next season, hopefully they make it longer than just 6 episodes this time.

Comment

The Sopranos
      House of Cards
      The Wire
      Boardwalk Empire
      Breaking Bad

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        3 pages and barely a mention of Vikings? **** you guys...

All hail Ragnar.

1. Vikings
        2. Walking Dead

I don't watch anything else
        This season wasn't as good, but it's so underrated. Season 1 was a great intro. Seasons 2 and 3 were epic. I truly believe people just don't care cause it's on HISTORY or just haven't actually given it a proper chance. I was telling my friend to watch it since 2013, but he was too immersed into Thrones to consider anything else, but I did get him into Ray Donovan last year too. Bu tjust recently gave Vikings a chance, he caught up in 2 weeks and texts me "Dude I love Vikings! It's like Sons but in the Viking age. Ragnar is a ****ing G!"

It may be considered blasphemy by some but I'd say Seasons 2 and 3 of Vikings are up there with anything Thrones had done. But Season 4 was as weak as Thrones season 4 too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I'm sorry but Walking Dead is crap.

Zombies are played out.
          Walking Dead and Thrones are the most overrated shows of the 21st Century. Thrones is real good but overrated cause people act like it's on the level of The Sopranos or Breaking Bad and have ZERO weak parts of seasons, when it has 1 weak and 1 meh season. But it's good overall, I like it.

And Walking Dead is overrated because ANYONE thinks it's good. lol

Comment

i'm not interested watching a bum who likes to party and all his drama..
            Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You're a faggot
            i have decent job and don't have gf drama issues.. i can't relate so i didnt like it..

based on your previous posts, you probably can relate to the lead actor that's why you like that tv show a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Walking Dead and Thrones are the most overrated shows of the 21st Century. Thrones is real good but overrated cause people act like it's on the level of The Sopranos or Breaking Bad and have ZERO weak parts of seasons, when it has 1 weak and 1 meh season. But it's good overall, I like it.

EXACTLY!

How the hell is Walking Dead even still relevant? I fell asleep during it before.

GoT is good, but too many characters.

Yet nobody mentions The Sopranos which is possibly one of the greatest shows of all time

Comment

i have decent job and don't have gf drama issues.. i can't relate so i didnt like it..

based on your previous posts, you probably can relate to the lead actor that's why you like that tv show a lot..
                Who IS the lead character?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

i had it the other way.. i've seen all episodes of breaking bad and it's just ok to me.. i've only seen a few episodes of The Sopranos.. it didnt interest me that much..

Walking Dead is not that good.. you're right.. may the first few seasons then peopel got tired because it's basically the same thing every season..
                  I forgot Ash vs Evil Dead.. that's actually very good better than walking dead..

GoT.. i would put this as best tv series of all time...

Comment

Working...
                  X